The Pan American Group, the Apple American Group, the Bell American Group, and the RB American Group are all part of the Flynn Restaurant Group. Although Flynn Restaurant Group was founded in 1999, Pan American Group was established in 2015 by acquiring 48 cafe restaurants directly from Panera Bakery. There are currently 137 Panera Bakery Cafes under the Pan American Group, the second-largest Panera Bakery franchisee in number. The Apple American Group was founded in 1999. There are currently 451 Applebee restaurants under the Apple American Group, Applebee’s most prominent franchisee in number. Bell American Group is Taco Bell’s second-largest franchisee, founded in 2013 by the Flynn Restaurant Group. Bell American Group currently has 282 taco bell restaurants with more than 7,200 employees. The RB American Group is the latest company to be established by the Flynn Restaurant Group, based in 2018 as an Arby’s franchisee. Currently, it has 369 Arby’s restaurants under the RB American Group. As of February 2021, Flynn Restaurant Group has a total of 1,238 restaurants and 47,600 employees. The main topic is to discuss how Flynn Group employees can access pay stubs and tax forms. So let’s discuss the main issue.
- How to access Pay Stub?
Employees of all Flynn Restaurant Group affiliates, such as Pan American Group, Apple American Group, Bell American Group, and RB American Group, will access their pay stubs from the Employee Self-Service Portal. Employee Self Service or ESS is also known as SAP Portal. Follow the steps below to admittance your pay stub from the Employee Self-Service Portal.
- First, visit the SAP Employee Self-Service Portal. The web address of SAP Employee Self-Service is https://fpp.flynnrg.com/.
- Then, sign in to the SAP ess account by entering your login ID and password. The uncertainty you forget your password, click on the “Get Support” link, and you will be able to recover your password by entering your personal information.
- Click on the “Employee Self-Service” tab from your account dashboard. Then click on the internal “My Paystubs” sub-menu of “Employee Self-Service.”
- This will show your latest pay stub on the next page. You can print or save your pay stub directly to a print or PDF file using the print or save icon.
- How to access the W-2 form?
The Flynn Restaurant Group and its subsidiaries use ADP’s services to distribute W-2 forms to all employees. Employees of Pan American Group, Apple American Group, Bell American Group, and RB American Group will access their W-2 records online using ADP’s services. However, to access the online tax form, every employee has to go to the ADP Self Service Portal, complete the self-registration and provide consent to access the W-2 form electronically. Usually, on or before January 20, the Flynn restaurant group opens the W-2 for online distribution to employees. Self-registration must be completed before December 30; otherwise, employees will receive their 6-year tax form by postal mail at their address, i.e., at the address they have given to the payroll or HR office. The W-2 form of the previous year is usually sent by postal mail on January 31 of each year. However, if you need to change your address, you must go to your HR office and submit the prescribed form before January 10. Below is how to complete the registration to access the W-2 form from the ADP Self-Service Portal. So follow the steps below to register on ADP’s web portal.
- Visit ADP’s web portal first. ADP’s web portal is a self-service portal, and its web address is my.adp.com.
- Snap on the “Create Account” link at the bottom to register as a new user. However, there is no need to re-register if you have already registered. Forgot password or user ID “Forgot user ID?” Recover the user ID by clicking on the link and entering the required information or creating a new password.
- In this step, you enter this registration code by clicking on the link “I have a registration code.” The registration code is APR1-TAX.
- In the next step, you will see that you are creating an account on Apple America’s ADP Self-Service Portal. There is no need to be concerned because all Flynn Restaurant Group employees can register under Apple America. To confirm your identity with the required information and click on the “Continue” button.
- In this step, enter your contact information, such as phone number, email address, etc., and verify the phone number and email address by sending a verification code and clicking the “Continue” button.
- In this step, you will get a system-generated user ID with some of your name and some random number and @APR1 and create a password of your choice that will have at least eight characters. Then click on the “Continue” button.
- This is the last step to complete your registration; you have to choose three security questions and answer them in this step. And as a final point, click on the “Register Now” button.
Now login with your user ID and password and give your consent to receive your W-2 form electronically. You can also access your W-2 form using ADP’s mobile application.