Apple American Group is Applebee’s largest franchisee with 451 Applebee’s restaurants. Founder of the Flynn Restaurant Group in 1999, Greg Flynn founded the Apple American Group by acquiring eight Applebee’s restaurants. The company currently has 451 Applebee’s restaurants in 23 US states with at least 26,200 employees. The main topic is to discuss how Apple American Group employees can access the pay stubs and W-2 forms.
- How to access Paystub?
Employees of the Apple American Group will access their pay stubs from the Employee Self Service Portal. Apple American Group’s ESS is an SAP portal that applies to all Flynn Restaurant Group employees. As an Apple American Group employee, follow the steps below to access your pay stab from ESS.
- Visit the SAP ESS portal first. The web address of SAP ESS is https://portal.flynnrg.com/.
- Then log in to your sap ess account by entering the user ID and password obtained from HR Office. The ESS password is the same as the email password you receive from your office. However, if you have forgotten your password, click on the “Get Support” link, and you will be able to recover your password by entering the required information. If you have any questions, you can call the Pay-Roll Department at 855-430-7672.
- After logging in, tick on the “Employee Self Service” tab from the account dashboard and then click on the “Benefits and Payroll” sub-menu.
- The next step is to click on “Earnings Statement” under Payment, and your latest pay stub will appear in the next window.
- How to access the W-2 form?
According to the Payroll Office, Apple American Group employees will access their W-2 forms online using ADP’s services. However, in order to access the online tax form, every employee has to go to the ADP Self Service Portal, complete the registration and provide consent to access the W-2 form electronically. The Apple American Group usually distributes the W-2 online to its employees on or before January 20 and sends the previous year’s W-2 form by postal mail on January 31. However, if you need to change your address, you must complete it before January 10. Below is how to complete the registration to access the W-2 form from the ADP ESS portal.
- Visit ADP ESS’s web portal. The web address of ADP ESS is my.adp.com.
- Snap-on the “Create Account” link at the bottom to start the registration process. Those who have already registered do not need to re-register. However, if you forget the password or user ID, “Forgot user ID?” Click on the link and enter the required information to retrieve the user ID or create a new password.
- Now click on the “I Have a Registration Code” link and enter the following registration code. The registration code is APR1-TAX.
- At the beginning of the next step, you will see this information to create an account on Apple America’s ADP Self Service Portal. And confirm your identity with the required information and click the “Continue” button.
- Now, enter your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. Verify it and click the “Continue” button.
- In the next step, you will get a user ID with some part of your name and some random number and @APR1, and you need to create a password that will have at least eight characters. Then click on the “Continue” button.
- In this step, you have to choose three security questions and answer them. And finally, complete the registration process by clicking on the “Register Now” button.
Now log in to the ADP’s account with your user ID and password and give your consent to receive your W-2 form electronically. However, as an Apple American Group employee, if you have any questions about W-2, you can email email@example.com. To give users more convenience, ADP has created a mobile application that allows you to access your W-2 form.