Paperless Pay- Effective October 2010, PaperlessPay@AVAYA has allowed employees to access their online payment statements and online W-2 services. Here are some benefits of Paperless Pay:
1. You can access your pay statement online before the money is deposited into your account or payroll card.
2. You can access the original W-2 at least one week faster before the mail delivery.
3. You can download in PDF format your pay and tax statements.
4. You will be notified by phone and email when your pay and tax statements are ready to view.
5. You can also change your personal and contact information.
6. Paperless pay tracks the history of all your pay statements and tax statements so you can access any pay statements and Form W-2 at any time.
Avaya Paperless Pay Employer Code:
To access the Paperless Pay system, you must use an employer code or domain extension.
Employer code: AVAYA Paperless Pay Employer code is 11203
Domain Extension: type Avaya after the Paperless Pay domain address. For example, https://paperelsspay.talx.com/avaya.
Paperless Pay Login-
You can access PaperlessPay@AVAYA using your Social Security Number and PIN. A step-by-step tutorial for logging your Paperless Pay account is available below-
1. Visit AVAYA’s Paperless Pay website: paperlesspay.talx.com
2. Enter your Employer code 11203 and click Continue.
3. Click on Click Here to Login.
4. Enter your Social security Number without dashes and click Continue.
5. Enter your PIN and click Login.
6. Once logged in, you will view and print your pay stubs and tax statements.
Never had used it before?
To log in to the paperless pay, new employees must use social security numbers and a temporary PIN provided by the Human Resource office. Once logged in using a temporary password, security enrollment should be completed using the required information. Once the security enrollment process has been completed, you will be logged out and logged in again using a new password created during security enrollment.
One thought on “Avaya Paperless Pay”
I haven’t seem any of my pay stub this year. need assistance