Paperless Pay- Effective October 2010, PaperlessPay@AVAYA has been allowed employees to access their online payment statements and online W-2 services. Here are some benefits of Paperless Pay:
1. You can access your pay statement online before the money is deposited to your account or payroll card.
2. You can access original W-2 at least one week faster before the mail delivery.
3. You have the ability to download in PDF format of your pay and tax statements.
4. You will be notified by phone and email when your pay statement and tax statement is ready to view.
5. You have the ability to make changes to your personal information and contact information also.
6. Paperless pay tracks the history of all your pay statement and tax statements so you can access any pay statements and Form W-2 any time.
Avaya Paperless Pay Employer Code:
To access the Paperless Pay system, you must use an employer code or domain extension.
Employer code: AVAYA Paperless Pay Employer code is 11203
Domain Extension: type avaya after Paperless Pay domain address. For example, https://paperelsspay.talx.com/avaya.
Paperless Pay Login-
You can access PaperlessPay@AVAYA using your Social Security Number and PIN. A step by step tutorial for logging your Paperless Pay account is available below-
1. Visit AVAYA’s Paperless Pay website: paperlesspay.talx.com
2. Enter your Employer code 11203 and click Continue.
3. Click on Click Here to Login.
4. Enter your Social security Number without dashes and click Continue.
5. Enter your PIN number and click Login.
6. Once you have logged in, you will be able to view and print your pay stubs and tax statements.
Never had used before?
In order to log in a new employee must be used social security number and temporary PIN which provided by Human Resource office. Once logged in using temporary password, security enrollment should be completed by using the required information. Once the security enrollment process has been completed, you will be logged out and login again using new password that you have create during security enrollment.