Avaya Employees- view and print your upcoming pay stubs from the paperless-pay self-service portal. If you use a direct deposit or payroll card, you will review your pay stubs online, and you will not receive paper versions of your pay stubs. But if you receive a printed paycheck, you can log in to the Paperless Pay system to enroll in a direct deposit or payroll card program and review your pay stubs online. Paperless Pay allows you to-
1. Opt out of receiving paper pay stubs
2. View and print your upcoming pay stubs
3. View and print your historical pay stubs
4. Change W-4 tax withholding information
5. Print out the original copy of your year-end tax statement
6. Update your personal and contact information.
View/Print Pay Stubs Online
To view and print your pay stubs online-
1. Visit AVAYA’s Paperless Pay website: paperlesspay.talx.com
2. Enter your Employer code 11203 and click Continue.
3. Click on Click Here to Login.
4. Enter your Social security Number without dashes and click Continue.
5. Enter your PIN and click Login.
6. Once you have logged in, you will view and print your pay stubs and tax statements.
7. Never had access paperless-pay account before; you can log in with SSN and temporary PIN, which is the last four digits of your SSN plus year of birth.
8. Once logged in as a new user, complete the following steps-
9. Remember your device- chose an option between YES or No to remember your device for future use.
10. Security image- set up a security image for your account.
11. Update personal information- add and verify your contact information if you do not have the information on file.
12. Security question- you will be prompted to select and provide answers for six security questions during security enrollment.
13. Update PIN- make a change of your temporary PIN.
Need assistance, you can contact with the Avaya benefits center at 1-800-526-8056.