This tutorial will help you know how to access your year-end tax statement (Form W-2) and will guide you through the process. You can access your Form W-2 in one of three ways: online, by mail and receive from distribution center. The option of online tends to be the fastest way to access your original W-2, although you may have to consent for online delivery. If you prefer to receive from distribution center, you must follow the W-2 distribution notice which will be posted on mid-January. A third option is to access by mail, if you do not consent for online delivery, Form W-2 will be postmarked to your home address no later than 31st January of each year.
Access the Paperless Pay online portal at https://paperlesspay.talx.com.
1. Enter your Employer code 11203 and click Continue.
2. Click on Click Here to Login.
3. Enter your Social security Number without dashes and click Continue.
4. Enter your PIN number and click Login.
5. Once you have logged in, you will be able to view and print out of your tax statements.
First Time Log In-
1. In order to log in a new employee must be used social security number and temporary PIN which provided by Human Resource office.
2. Once logged in using temporary password, security enrollment should be completed by using the required information.
3. Once the security enrollment process has been completed, you will be logged out and login again using new password that you have create during security enrollment.
Consent for Online Delivery
1. To provide consent to receive your Form W-2 online, select “My Account” and select “Receive forms online” in the delivery selections.
2. Read the W-2 consent for online delivery instructions and click the check box “I understand and accept the terms for consenting for online tax form delivery”. Click on Accept and Continue.
3. Setup and verify notification email and phone number and click on Confirm and Submit.
4. Once you have completed, click on Test Now to ensure that pdf file will open.
Forgot your PIN or Need to reset your account?
If you have forgotten your PIN, you can use “Forgot your PIN” option and you will be asked to enter your identifying information.
If you input an incorrect password three times, the system will lock. If you need to reset your account, contact with the Avaya benefits center at 1-800-526-8056.