This tutorial will help you know how to access your year-end tax statement (Form W-2) and will guide you through the process. You can access your Form W-2 in one of three ways: online, by mail, and receive from the distribution center. The online option tends to be the fastest way to access your original W-2, although you may have to consent for online delivery. If you prefer to receive from the distribution center, you must follow the W-2 distribution notice, which will be posted in mid-January. A third option is to access by mail; if you do not consent for online delivery, Form W-2 will be postmarked to your home address no later than 31st January of each year.
Access the Paperless Pay online portal at https://paperlesspay.talx.com.
1. Enter your Employer code 11203 and click Continue.
2. Click on Click Here to Login.
3. Enter your Social security Number without dashes and click Continue.
4. Enter your PIN and click Login.
5. Once you have logged in, you will view and print out your tax statements.
First Time Log In-
1. To log in, a new employee must be used social security numbers and a temporary PIN provided by the Human Resource office.
2. Once logged in using a temporary password, security enrollment should be completed using the required information.
3. Once the security enrollment process has been completed, and you will be logged out and log in again using a new password that you have created during security enrollment.
Consent for Online Delivery
1. To provide consent to receive your Form W-2 online, select “My Account” and select “Receive forms online” in the delivery selections.
2. Read the W-2 consent for online delivery instructions and click the checkbox “I understand and accept the terms for consenting for online tax form delivery.” Click on Accept and Continue.
3. Setup and verify notification email and phone number and click on Confirm and Submit.
4. Once you have completed, click on Test Now to ensure that the pdf file will open.
Forgot your PIN or Needed to reset your account?
If you have forgotten your PIN, you can use the “Forgot your PIN” option, and you will be asked to enter your identifying information.
If you input an incorrect password three times, the system will lock. If you need to reset your account, contact the Avaya benefits centers at 1-800-526-8056.