As part of the Good Year family, you can now access your payroll information using your computer or phone. Paperless Pay is a website that contains your payroll information. From Paperless Pay, you can view or print your copies of the following:
• Pay stubs- current and historical.
• Form W-2s- current and historical
• W-4 tax withholding- submit w-4 tax withholding information.
• Personal information- add or update your personal information.
Effecting June 27th, you can no longer make changes to your payroll information via ePay, but you can make changes via the Good Year self-service portal.
Accessing your Payroll information using Paperless Pay
With Paperless Pay, you can review your current and past pay stubs. Pay stubs for more recent are available on the evening before the day that your payment occurs. It can be downloaded as a pdf file and printed at any time. To access your account, follow the instructions shown below-
1. Open your web browser and go to the Paperless Pay home page at https://paperlesspay.talx.com
2. Enter the Good Year employer code for the Paperless Pay system, 10521, and click on Continue.
3. Paperless Pay @Goodyear login page will display. Click on Click Here to Login.
4. Enter your full SSN without dashes to log in; click Continue.
5. Enter your PIN and click on Log in. your account dashboard will display.
First Time Log On-
New employees can access the Paperless Pay system through the login process. You will be asked to complete security enrollment the first time you log on, and then you will be prompted to update your temporary PIN.
If you need assistance using Paperless Pay, call a Good Year associate service center representative at 1-884-449-4772.
You can also call a Paperless Pay representative at 1-877-325-9239.