Ysleta Independent School District Employees: Muni’s self-service authenticates you as an employee of YISD and gives you access to view your paycheck, view your W-2 information, manage your W-4 tax withholding information, view and update personal and contact information, and much more. If you have a direct deposit or payroll card, you can view your pay stubs through Muni’s self-service on each payday. On the other hand, an online version of your Form W-2 is available on the same portal, printed and submitted to the IRS. But you must consent to electronic delivery of the W-2 form to access your Form W-2 online. Otherwise, a printed W-2 Form will be mailed by January 31st, and you must allow at least one week for delivery. The New W-2 form will be available online to view and print in self-service when the paper W-2s are being mailed.
Access Munis Self-Service
1. Go to Munis Self-Service login page at https://selfservices.yisd.net/mss/login.aspx
2. Enter your login credential and click on Log in.
3. If you have never used Munis Self-Service, enter the default user name and password. Your user name is the initial of your first and last name plus your employee ID. Your name is Lisa Maynez, your Employee ID is 12345, your username will be LM12345, and the default password is the last four digits of your social security number.
4. Once logged in, you will be prompted to change your default password immediately.
5. To view your pay stubs, click on Pay/Tax Information; this will show a list of recent pay stubs. Click the Details link, then View Paycheck image to view your pay stub.
6. To view your W-2, click on W-2 under Pay/Tax Information; this will show your W-2 available to view and print.
7. To consent for online delivery, click on Personal Information, find out the Tax Form Delivery Option, click on Change, then select self-service only and press Update. You can change the option at any time.
Munis Self-Service login
2 thoughts on “YISD Pay Stubs & W2s”
I need to know how much my last pay check is. aI will also need my tax information for my tax return this year
I cannot remember my password how do I reset my password so I can get my pay stub on line. thank you Ruth Lance