Ysleta Independent School District Employees: Munis self-service authenticates you as an employee of YISD and gives you access to view your pay check, view your W-2 information, manage your W-4 tax withholding information, view and update personal and contact information and much more. If you have direct deposit or payroll card set up, you can view your pay stubs through Munis self-service on each pay day. On the other hand an online version of your Form W-2 is available on the same portal that can be printed and submitted to the IRS. But you must give a consent to electronic delivery of W-2 form to access your Form W-2 online. Otherwise, a printed W-2 Form will be mailed by January 31st and you must allow at least one week for delivery. New W-2 form will be available online to view and print in self-service at the time the paper W-2s are being mailed.
Access Munis Self-Service
1. Go to Munis Self-Service login page at https://selfservices.yisd.net/mss/login.aspx
2. Enter your login credential and click on Log in.
3. If you never used Munis Self-Service before, then enter default user name and password. You user name is the initial of your first and last name plus employee ID. I.E. your name is Lisa Maynez and Employee ID is 12345 then your username will be LM12345 and the default password is the last four digits of your social security number.
4. Once logged in, you will be prompted to change your default password immediately.
5. To view your pay stubs, click on Pay/Tax Information, this will show a list recent pay stubs. Click Details link then View Paycheck image to view your pay stub.
6. To view your W-2, click on W-2 under Pay/Tax Information, this will show your W-2 that available to view and print.
7. To consent for online delivery, click on Personal Information, find out the Tax Form Delivery Option and click on Change, then select self-service only and press Update. You can change the option any time.
Munis Self-Service login