XPO Logistics Employees: XPO Logistics now uses OKTA, a cloud-based platform that provides a single sign-on for all your company applications. All HR systems such as ADP, ServiceNow, Kronos, and communication platforms and collaboration tools will be accessed thru OKTA. As an employee of XPO Logistics, you will see your pay stubs and tax statement in the following ways-
1. Using OKTA single sign-on
2. Using the ADP website
3. Using the ADP app
This article overviews the critical steps to access your pay stubs and tax statements.
Using OKTA single sing on:
You can access ADP and other apps using OKTA single sign-on. Follow the instruction to access ADP through OKTA.
1. Go to the OKTA@XPO Logistics website at https://xpologistics.okta.com/
2. login with your username and password. If you are new to OKTA, your login credentials for OKTA will be provided in an email from the IT Help desk. Not yet received? Contact the XPO Logistics helpdesk at 855-XPO-MYIT or email at email@example.com.
3. Once Logged in, Click on the ADP icon.
4. If you are new to ADP, the system will be displayed the New User Activation screen, where you will be asked to enter your DOB, SSN, and employee ID number. Click OK.
5. You will receive an account verified message. Click OK.
6. This will bring you to the ADP dashboard. If you have been ADP before, you are done!
7. First-time access will prompt you to complete a few additional steps, including changing your password.
8. Now, you can view and print your pay stubs and W2s.
Using the ADP web portal
To access directly through the ADP website, go to https://ipay.adp.com/iPay/login.jsf.
Log in with your user ID and password.
First-time users can create an account. There are a few steps to complete the registration process. You can follow the ADP registration quick reference card, which is available on the ADP website.
Using ADP mobile app
The ADP app will also access your pay stubs and tax statement. The ADP app is available on the Google Play Store and Apple store, and you can install and use it for free. According to a new ADP announcement, the app will also ask you to enter a registration code when you set up your account. The HR office will provide the registration code.