XPO Logistics Employees: XPO Logistics now uses OKTA which is a cloud based platform that provides single sign-on for all your company applications. All HR system such as ADP, ServiceNow, Kronos and communication platforms and collaboration tools will be accessed thru OKTA. As an employee of XPO Logistics, you will your pay stubs and tax statement in following ways-
1. Using OKTA single sign on
2. Using the ADP website
3. Using ADP app
This article provides an overview of the key steps that need to access your pay stubs and tax statements.
Using OKTA single sing on:
You can access ADP and other apps using OKTA single sign-on. Follow the instruction to access ADP through OKTA.
1. Go to the OKTA@XPO Logistics website at https://xpologistics.okta.com/
2. Login with your username and password. If you are new to OKTA, login credentials for OKTA will be provided to you on an email from IT Help desk. Not yet receive? Contact the XPO Logistics helpdesk at 855-XPO-MYIT or email at email@example.com.
3. Once Logged in, Click on ADP icon.
4. If you are new to ADP, the system will be displayed the New User Activation screen, where you will be asked to enter DOB, SSN and employee ID number. Click OK.
5. You will receive an account verified message. Click OK.
6. This will bring you to the ADP dashboard. If you have been ADP before, you are done!
7. First time access, you will prompted to complete few additional steps which include change your password.
8. Now you can view and print your pay stubs and W2s.
Using the ADP web portal
To access directly through ADP website, go to https://ipay.adp.com/iPay/login.jsf
Login with your user ID and password.
First time user, you can create an account. There are few of steps to complete the registration process. You can follow the ADP registration quick reference card which available on ADP website.
Using ADP mobile app
You will also access your pay stubs and tax statement using the ADP app. The ADP app is available on Google Play store and Apple store. You can install and use for free. According to a new announcement from ADP, the app will also ask you to enter a registration code when you set up your account. The registration code will be provided by HR office.