Steak ’n Shake Associates: View and print your pay stubs through the paystubportal self-service portal and year-end tax statement through the Ceridian self-service portal. Both of self-service portal are web based service that provides employees to directly access their own employment information and payroll data. This article contains instruction for access and view/print of Steak ’n Shake’s associate pay stubs and Form W-2 online and others possible ways. If you have any questions regarding your payroll call at 317-633-4100 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following four easy option to retrieve your pay stub or pay stub information-
Access PayStub Portal Account
Paystubportal.com/steaknshake is an enhancement to the Steak ‘n shake payroll system that allow you to set up your direct deposit account and view/print your pay stub online. It is a secure encrypted website and you will have unique login details. To login in this system-
1. Go to https://www.paystubportal.com/steaknshake
2. This will take you the Sign in page. Type your login information including employee ID and PIN and click on Sign In. Never had access, you must complete a registration process.
3. Click on the First visit? Register Now link. This will take you to the registration page.
4. Enter your Employee ID, Date of Birth and last three digits of social security number and click on Submit.
5. Establish a personal user ID and PIN.
6. After you are registered, login with Employee ID and PIN. Once logged in, you will see the pay stub portal menu tab which contains View Pay Stubs, Email and Text Messages and Change PIN.
7. Use the View Pay Stubs tab option to view and print of your pay stubs. It will show a list of pay stubs, recent are appear on top.
Access via IVR
IVR system allows you to access your pay stub information. To access call at 1-800-845-8683 and the IVR system will ask your employee ID and last four digits of SSN.
Access via POS
Money Network POS option are available for all employees. Therefore, you can use the POS system to print out your current pay stub only.
Access via Tex messaging
You can also receive a short statement of your payment via text messages to your phone by texting BAL to 445544.
Form W-2 will be mailed out on or before 31st January of each year. If you would like to access it online, follow the following steps-
1. Go to Ceridian self-service for Steak ‘n Shake (see REFERENCE)
2. To access your account enter your Employee ID and Password.
3. Never had access, you must complete single sign on process. Use you employee ID as user name. If you do not know your Employee ID call at 1-800-547-4253 and select option no 5.
4. Use your full social security number without any dashes as temporary password.
5. Set up your password- enter your temporary password then enter your new password twice and set up password remainder. Click on Save.
6. After setting your password, you will be prompted to select and provide answers to several challenging questions.
7. Once completed, you will be login with your Employee ID and new password. Once logged in, go to Payroll & Tax information, click on see My W2 link. Open your W2 and press and hold Ctrl then P to print your W2.