Steak ’n Shake Associates: View and print your pay stubs through the paystub portal self-service portal and year-end tax statement through the Ceridian self-service portal. Both self-service portals are web-based services that allow employees to access their employment information and payroll data directly. This article contains instructions for accessing and viewing/printing Steak ’n Shake’s associate pay stubs, Form W-2 online, and other possible ways. If you have any questions regarding your payroll, call at 317-633-4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following four easy options to retrieve your pay stub or pay stub information-
Access PayStub Portal Account
Paystubportal.com/steaknshake is an enhancement to the Steak ‘n shake payroll system that allows you to set up your direct deposit account and view/print your pay stub online. It is a secure encrypted website, and you will have unique login details. To login into this system-
1. Go to https://www.paystubportal.com/steaknshake
2. This will take you to the Sign-in page. Type your login information, including your employee ID and PIN, and click Sign In. If you have never had access, you must complete a registration process.
3. Click on the First visit? Register Now link. This will take you to the registration page.
4. Enter your Employee ID, Date of Birth, and last three digits of your social security number and click on Submit.
5. Establish a personal user ID and PIN.
6. After registering, login with your Employee ID and PIN. Once logged in, you will see the menu tab, View Pay Stubs, Email, Text Messages, and Change PIN.
7. Use the View Pay Stubs tab to view and print your pay stubs. It will show a list of recent pay stubs appear on top.
Access via IVR
IVR system allows you to access your pay stub information. To access it, call 1-800-845-8683, and the IVR system will ask for your employee ID and the last four digits of your SSN.
Access via POS
Money Network POS options are available for all employees. Therefore, you can use the POS system to print out your current pay stub only.
Access via Tex messaging
You can also receive a short statement of your payment via text messages to your phone by texting BAL to 445544.
Form W-2 will be mailed out on or before 31st January of each year. If you would like to access it online, follow the following steps-
1. Go to Ceridian self-service for Steak ‘n Shake (see REFERENCE)
2. To access your account enter your Employee ID and Password.
3. Never had access; you must complete a single sign-on process. Use your employee ID as a username. If you do not know your Employee ID, call 1-800-547-4253 and select option no 5.
4. Use your whole social security number as a temporary password without dashes.
5. Set up your password- enter your temporary password, enter your new password twice and set up the password reminder. Click on Save.
6. After setting your password, you will be prompted to select and provide answers to several challenging questions.
7. Once completed, you will be login with your Employee ID and new password. Once logged in, go to Payroll & Tax information, and click on the My W2 link. Open your W2 and press and hold Ctrl, then P to print your W2.