Papa John’s Team Members; PAPALINK is an oracle self-service portal to access your administrative tasks regarding payroll information (pay stubs, w2s) and other benefits data. It is a part of Papa John’s HR/payroll office. Therefore, as a team member of Papa John’s, you can use the PAPALINK to access your payroll and tax information.
Benefits of PAPALINK-
PAPALINK online system has real-time data at your fingertips anytime and anywhere.
Updating/ changing your personal information- your personal information is already in the PAPALINK system. You can add or update your personal information at any time.
Pay Statements- Team members can use this system to display their current and historical pay statements. The pay statements are in PDF format and can be printed as PDFs.
Tax statements- Team members can also use this system to access their year-end tax statements and request correction/reprint. For any assistance regarding your W-2, call (502) 261-4540. According to the payroll office, team members’ Form W-2s will be mailed to their home addresses by January 31st each calendar year.
For more information, contact the corporate support center at email@example.com or 502-261-4957.
As previously stated, you must have a user ID and password to log into PAPALINK. You will have to change your password periodically. If you are a newly hired employee, your user ID and password to log into PAPALINK will be provided during orientation. User ID will never change, and the password is temporary; you will be prompted to change your password and set up security questions at first-time login.
- Log onto the PAPALINK team member self-service website at www.papalink.net
- Enter your user ID and password and press Enter or click on the Sign In button.
- If you are new to Papa Link, you can log in with your employee ID as a user ID and your birthday month plus birthday day plus the last five digits of your SSN (MMDD99999) as a temporary password. After logging in with a temporary password, you will see the password has expired message, click on Change password. The new password should be 12 characters in length and contains a particular character, an upper case and lower case letter, and a number. Once changed, go to the home page and log in with a new password.
- PAPALINK home page will display.
- Click on the “My HR” tab, then Pay Details under the Team Member Direct Access area.
View Pay Stubs
Click “View Pay Checks” from the left-hand side menu to view pay Stubs. It will show you a list of available pay stubs arranged by Check Date. Click on a check date row to view your pay stubs—[Note: you must have enabled the cookies for this website to view your paychecks]. Click on Printer Icon to print it out.
To view your W-2 statement, click on “View W-2” from the left-hand side menu of the Pay Details window. The current year-end statement will be present in the next window. Click on the “Year-End Form” link to view your W2. If you want to view the different year’s tax statements differently, click “View a Different Tax Year” and select your tax year. Click on the Printer icon to print it out in the next window—[Note: you must have enabled the cookies for this website to view your W2 statements]. For more information about your W2, call 502-261-4540.