Papa John’s Team Members; PAPALINK is an oracle self-service portal for you to access your administrative tasks regarding payroll information and other benefits data. It is a part of Papa John’s HR/payroll office. Therefore, as a team member of Papa John’s, you can use the PAPALINK to access your payroll and tax information.
Benefits of PAPALINK-
PAPALINK online system has real-time data at your fingertips anytime and anywhere.
Updating/ changing your personal information- your personal information is already in the PAPALINK system. You can add or update your personal information at any time.
Pay Statements- Team members can use this system to display their current and historical pay statements. The pay statements are displayed in PDF format and can be printed as PDF docs.
Tax statements- Team members can also use this system to access their year-end tax statements and request correction/reprint. For any assistance regarding your W-2, call at (502) 261-4540. According to the payroll office, team members Form W-2s will be mailed to their home address by January 31st each calendar year.
For more information, contact the corporate support center at email@example.com or 502-261-4957.
As previously stated, you must have a user ID and password to log into PAPALINK. You will have to change your password periodically. If you are a newly hired employee, your user ID and password to log into PAPALINK will be provided to you during orientation. User ID will never change, and the password is temporary; you will be prompted to change your password and set up security questions at first-time login.
- Log onto the PAPALINK team member self-service website at www.papalink.net
- Enter your user ID and password and press Enter or click on the Sign In button.
- If you are new to Papa Link, you can log in with your employee ID as a user ID and your birthday month plus birthday day plus the last five digits of SSN (MMDD99999) as a temporary password. After logging in with a temporary password, you will see the password has expired message, click on Change password. The new password should be 12 characters in length and contains a particular character, an upper case and lower case letter, and a number. Once changed, go to the home page and login with a new password.
- PAPALINK home page will display.
- Click on the “My HR” tab, then Pay Details under Team Member direct Access area.
View Pay Stubs
To view pay Stubs, click on “View Pay Checks” from the left-hand side menu. It will show a list of pay stubs that available for you and arranged by Check Date. Click on a check date row to view your pay stubs. [Note: you must have enabled the cookies for this website to view your pay checks]. Click on Printer Icon to print it out.
To view your W-2 statement, click on “View W-2” from the left-hand side menu of the Pay Details window. The current year-end statement will be present in the next window. Click on the “Year-End Form” link to view your W2. If you want to different view the different year’s tax statements, click “View a Different Tax Year” and select your tax year. Click on the Printer icon to print it out in the next window. [Note: you must have enabled the cookies for this website to view your W2 statements]. For more information about your W2, call at 502-261-4540.