Dave & Buster’s Employees: you can now view your pay stubs and Form W-2 online- anytime and anywhere. ADP iPay is an online self-service portal that lets you view and print your pay stubs and other payroll info. Another self-service portal called Tax Form Management allows you to view and print your W-2s online. This article will give you an overview of the online documents, as well as provide some tips to use when viewing your pay stubs and w2s.
Access Pay Stubs
Use the instructions below to view and print your pay stubs from ADP iPay.
1. Log into ADP iPay (ipay.adp.com) using your user ID and password.
2. If you are a new or rehired employee, you must complete the registration process in order to access the self-service portal.
3. Click on First Time User? REGISTER NOW. This will show a registration pass code entrance screen.
4. Enter your Dave & Buster’s registration passcode in the Registration code entrance screen. Click Next. Dave & Buster’s ADP iPay registration code is DBS1-iPay
5. Identify yourself with personal information including First name, Last name, Employee ID, SSN, or ITIN. And select the captcha box then click on Continue.
6. Add and verify your contact information including email address and phone number.
7. You will then see a system assigned user ID and create a password of your choice.
8. Select and provide answers of three security questions. Click Register Now.
9. Next screen will be displayed a conformation massage. Now select iPayStatements and login system assigned user ID and you password.
10. Once logged in, you will see the main screen which is organized by tabs. Click on Pay Statements. This will be displayed your most recent pay stubs. Click a date to view your statement. Your pay stubs remains available in this portal to your view for three years.
Access Form W-2
Use the instruction below to view and print your year-end tax statement from the Tax Form Management website.
1. Go to the Tax Form Management website (see REFERENCE)
2. Enter your employer code and click login. Dave & Buster’s employer code is 10168.
3. The next screen will be displayed Dave & Buster’s tax form management website home page. Click on “Click Here to Login”
4. Enter your SSN without any dashes and click Continue.
5. Enter your PIN. If you are a new employee, you will automatically be registered for online W-2 Forms. Therefore you can use your temporary PIN to enter this system. First time user will be prompted to complete the following steps.
6. Complete six steps risk based authentication which include remember this computer, security image, security question, add or update contact information, review and submit your information.
7. After completing the risk based authentication you will be prompted to change your temporary PIN number.
8. Once complete, you must give a consent for electronic delivery of your W-2 Form. Click the Go Paperless.
9. Select the check box to consent for electronic delivery. Click on Test Now. This will be asked for email address, postal mailing address and cell phone number. Click Confirm.
10. If you are unable to login or have any question, contact with your payroll office.