Kaiser Permanent Employees: Employees now have view access to pay stubs and tax statement online that resides within the Kaiser Permanent payroll system. According to KP payroll office and website, KP My Pay is a web based self-service portal that provides employees with information related to their payroll. Therefore, it is available to all employees of KP to their pay stubs and W-2 Forms. This is also helpful to employees when they need to provide a copy of paycheck when applying for loans or need a copy of Form W-2 when filing for personal income tax return. You can also login to KP My HR for comprehensive HR information and transactions. On the other hand, printed W-2 forms will be postmarked through the US standard mail to the address on listed on HR file no later than 31st January. Therefore, ensure your mailing information that listed on your profile page and pay stub for proper delivery of your W-2 statement. If no longer employed with KP, and you have relocated since your termination, you need to contact KP HR office for update your new mailing address.
Access Pay Stubs
To access your pay stubs, you will use your own desktop credentials. This sing on ID and WSSO password gives you access to view your payroll information though the ESS. Ready to access-
1. Go to My Pay-My Total Compensation Statement website (see REFERENCE). You can use any browser and access this link from anywhere.
2. Sing On with your NUID and WSSO password. WSSO provides a way to sign on to many popular website at KP using a single password and NUID.
3. If you are newly hired, and does not activate your WSSO account, you must active your account in the following way-
4. Go to web singled sing on (WSSO) portal (see REFERECE)
5. Click on Active your account. There are three steps to activate account.
6. At first steps- enter your national user ID and click on Continue. If you don’t know your NUID, click on Look up your NUID. The next screen will be asked your First Name, Last Name, DOB, last 4 digits of SSN and captcha test and click submit. Your NUID will be displayed in the next screen.
7. In the 2nd steps– Enter your last 4 digits of you SSN and click on Continue.
8. Create your password and select plus provide answer of six security questions in the 3rd step. Click on Continue.
9. A conformation message will be displayed in next screen. Click on Proceed to complete account activation process.
10. Now you access your account with your NUID and WSSO password.
Access Form W-2
To access your Form W-2s, you will use your own desktop credentials. This sing on ID and password gives you access to view your Form W-2 though the ESS. The following directions are helpful to access your W-2 account-
1. Go to KP W-2 web portal (see REFERENCE)
2. Sign on using your NUID and WSSO password.
3. There are a consent option for W-2 electronic delivery.
4. Once consented, you will be able to view your W-2 online.
5. Have any questions, call the KP national help desk for assistance at 1-888457-4872.