AZPeople self-service is the system employees use to manage several components of their AutoZone employment, including; Employee stock purchase– all eligible employees may purchase AutoZone’s common stock at 85% of the lower of market value. According to employee stock purchase plan, you are permitted to purchase up to $ 15,000 per year or 10% of compensation. Personal information– you can change all of your personal information including contact number and address in your AutoZone HR system through AZPeople. Payroll and compensation– access all of your payroll and compensation benefits including view and print your pay check, view and print your year-end tax statement or Form W-2, request for W-2 correction if needed.
How to Log into AZPeople Self-service Account
All AutoZoners are enrolled into the AZPeople self-service system by Human Resource administrator using your personal information that filed on HR office. On each use of AZPeople, you will need to log in. upon first time logging, you must use your Employee ID and IGNITIONl password. The steps for access your account are described below-
1. Log onto AZPeople self-service.
If you are a current employee, go to azpeople.autozone.com
If you are a former employee go to my.adp.com and use (AutoZone-MyADP) as registration pass code.
2. Use your Employee ID number and IGNITION password. If you are new to this system, you must active your account using IGNITION password self-service.
3. Go to IGNITION password self-service (see REFERENCE). Enter your employee ID, last name and secret code and click on Activate. [Your secret code is last 4 digits of SSN+ of birth, for example your last four digits of SSN is 1234 and year of birth is 1988 then secret code is 12341988].
4. Create new password.
5. Set up the few of security questions. If you have any question regarding active your account or ignition password call at 1-800-435-7871
6. Once complete the activation process and create IGNITION password of your account, go to AZPepole and login with your Employee ID plus IGNITION password.
7. Once logged in to the AZPeople system- Click on Payroll and Compensation under Self Service tab of main menu.
8. To view your paycheck statement- click on View Paycheck under Payroll and Compensation. You will see a list of paycheck arrange by date. Download your desired paycheck and use your last four digits of SSN to open the PDF file.
9. To view your Form W-2- click on View W-2/W-2c Forms under Payroll and Compensation. Form W-2 are also password protected pdf file, use your last four digits of SSN to view the pdf file.