AZPeople self-service is the system employees use to manage several components of their AutoZone employment, including; Employee stock purchase– all eligible employees may purchase AutoZone’s common stock at 85% of the lower of market value. According to the employee stock purchase plan, you can purchase up to $ 15,000 per year or 10% of compensation. Personal information- you can change your personal information, including contact number and address in your AutoZone HR system through AZPeople. Payroll and compensation- access all of your payroll and compensation benefits, including view and print your paycheck, view and print your year-end tax statement or Form W-2, request for W-2 correction if needed.
How to Log into AZPeople Self-service Account
All AutoZoners are enrolled in the AZPeople self-service system by the Human Resource administrator using your personal information filed in the HR office. On each use of AZPeople, you will need to log in. upon first time logging, and you must use your Employee ID and IGNITIONl password. The steps for access your account are described below-
1. Log onto AZPeople self-service.
If you are a current employee, go to azpeople.autozone.com
If you are a former employee, go to my.adp.com and use (AutoZone-MyADP) as a registration passcode.
2. Use your Employee ID number and IGNITION password. If you are new to this system, you must activate your account using IGNITION password self-service.
3. Go to IGNITION password self-service (see REFERENCE). Enter your employee ID, last name, and secret code, and click on Activate. [Your code is the last four digits of SSN+ of birth. For example, your last four digits of SSN are 1234, and the year of birth is 1988, then-secret code is 12341988].
4. Create a new password.
5. Set up a few security questions. If you have any question regarding active your account or ignition password, call at 1-800-435-7871
6. Once you complete the activation process and create the IGNITION password of your account, go to AZPepole and login with your Employee ID plus IGNITION password.
7. Once logged into the AZPeople system- Click on Payroll and Compensation under the Self Service tab of the main menu.
8. To view your paycheck statement- click on View Paycheck under Payroll and Compensation. You will see a list of paycheck arrange by date. Download your desired salary and use your last four digits of SSN to open the PDF file.
9. To view your Form W-2- click on View W-2/W-2c Forms under Payroll and Compensation. Form W-2 is also password protected pdf file. Use your last four digits of SSN to view the pdf file.