AZPeople self-service is the system employees use to manage several components of their AutoZone employment. Employee stock purchase- all eligible employees may purchase AutoZone’s common stock at 85% of the lower market value. According to the employee stock purchase plan, you can buy up to $ 15,000 per year or 10% of your compensation. Personal information- you can change your personal information, including your contact number and address, in your AutoZone HR system through AZPeople. Payroll and compensation- access your payroll (pay stubs) and compensation benefits. View and print your paycheck, year-end tax statement, or Form W-2, and Request for W-2 correction if needed.
How to Log into AZPeople Self-service Account
All AutoZoners are enrolled in the AZPeople self-service system by the Human Resource administrator using your personal information filed in the HR office. On each use of AZPeople, you will need to log in. You must use your Employee ID and IGNITIONl password the first time you log in. The steps for accessing your account are described below-
1. Log onto AZPeople self-service.
If you are a current employee, go to azpeople.autozone.com
If you are a former employee, go to my.adp.com and use (AutoZone-MyADP) as a registration passcode.
2. Use your Employee ID number and IGNITION password. If you are new to this system, you must activate your account using the IGNITION password self-service.
3. Go to IGNITION password self-service (see REFERENCE). Enter your employee ID, last name, and secret code, and click on Activate. [Your code is the last four digits of SSN+ of birth. For example, if the last four digits of your SSN are 1234, and your birth year is 1988, then the secret code is 12341988].
4. Create a new password.
5. Set up a few security questions. If you have any questions regarding active your account or ignition password, call 1-800-435-7871
6. Once you complete the activation process and create the IGNITION password of your account, go to AZPepole and log in with your Employee ID plus the IGNITION password.
7. Once logged into the AZPeople system- Click on Payroll and Compensation under the Self-Service tab of the main menu.
8. View Paycheck under Payroll and Compensation to view your paycheck statement. You will see a list of paychecks arrange by date. Download your desired salary and use the last four digits of your SSN to open the PDF file.
9. To view your Form W-2- click on View W-2/W-2c Forms under Payroll and Compensation. Form W-2 is also password protected pdf file. Use your last four digits of SSN to view the pdf file.
AZPeople (Current AutoZoners)
my.adp.com (former employee)
IGNITION password self-service
12 thoughts on “AutoZone Pay Stubs & W2s”
I am a former Employee for Auto Zone in Mesa AZ. On W Broadway . i need to get a copy of my w2 or wages for IRS proff. Before they can release my refund. I dont remember my username or password. Please help. Thank you
Hey, Monica Rodriguez, use the AZPeople (former employee) see Reference and login with your user ID-ignition password. Need help call at 1-800-435-7871…
Took a second look at my W-2 and it’s blank .What separate W-2 ?
I need to know how much my last pay check is. aI will also need my tax information for my tax return this year
need my 2017 w-2 form
I am a former AutoZone employee. I don’t know my password to my ignition number ID. However I can’t reset my password because I can’t get past the questions to validate my login since I do not remember what I put as my answers. Who do I call to talk to a human being to get my W2?
I am a former autozone employee and I have not got my w-2 and I have done everything this site has told me to do but it will not allow me to my w-2… what the hell do I do know.. it is really pissing me off!!
Can’t get into my page wanted to see a copy of last stub check
I am unable to login to payroll?
Can not log in
I am a former autozoner can you please mail my W2 as I have had difficulty accessing your web site for the last 20 days kept staying the page unavailable my employee # is 10903046 my address is 360 Harrington rd Elton my 40117 thank you also my last 4 of my a an is1214