Spirit Halloween/Spencer’s Employees: Spencer’s partners with ADP to offer its employees free access to pay stubs and Form W-2s online. In order to receiving your pay stubs and Form W-2 online, you will be require to complete a registration process for first time. Both pay stubs and Form W-2 will be displayed using ADP. If you want to receive your W-2 electronically, you must give a consent to receive the W-2 forms online. Once consent is given, your Form W-2 will be available to view and print at ADP iPay portal and doesn’t require to be repeated the consent each year. If you do not have consented for electronic delivery, a printed W-2 form will be mailed out through the postal service to your home address listed on payroll record on or before January 31. To avoid mail delays, register at ADP and choose the Go Paperless option to receive your Form W-2 electronically.
Access ADP iPay
1. ADP iPay can be accessed from any computer by using the following web address- https://my.adp.com
2. Enter your login information in the user name password entrance box. Click Login.
3. New to this system, click on “Register Now” button. Registration is a one-time process, you will be asking the following steps upon registering.
4. Enter your registration passcode in the Registration code entrance screen. Click Next. Your Registration code = Spencerllc-ipay
5. Identify yourself with personal information including First name, Last name, Employee ID, SSN, or ITIN. And select the captcha box then click on Continue. Identify yourself ensure that only those individuals who are authorized to access the account may do so. If you are entering the invalid information then the system will show that “We could no find you”.
6. Add and verify your contact information including email address and phone number.
7. You will then see a system assigned user ID which is you first initial and last name @spencerllc. Create a password.
8. Select and provide answers of three security questions. Click Register Now.
9. Once logged in, you will see the main screen which is organized by tabs. Select the tab you wish to view.
10. To setting Go Paperless, click on Setting under profile.
11. Select the Receive Paperless Statement slider and select the check box Receive Paperless Annual Tax Statements consent. Click on I Agree.
12. Verify your email address and click on Finish.
13. Need help call home office at 609-645-3300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org