Boyd Gaming Team Members: view your pay stubs through the paperless pay online system. Paperless pay is a third party system which is utilized by Boyd Gaming (one of the leading companies in the gaming industry in USA). You can use this Paperless Pay website via a unique login to view and print your pay stubs and also access W-4 Forms. Team members W-2 form will be mailed to their address on file no later than 31st January of each year. Make sure that information is up to date in the HR system. If you need to make a change contact your super visor or Human Resource manager. You can also make update through paperless pay system. If you are looking Boyd Gaming casinos win/los statements for tax prepare or need to request for reprint of W2-Gs, you can use B Connected Mobile app.It will take approximately 10 business day to process your request. Following instructions are describe how to access your paperless pay account.
1. Access the Paperless Pay system using one of the following methods-
a. Go to Paperless Pay website at paperlesspay.talx.com.
b. Visit to the Paperless Pay system website for Boyd Gaming at paperlesspay.talx.com/boydgaming
2. If you are using the method (a), you will be asked to enter an employer code. Boyd Gaming employer code for Paperless Pay is 11811. If you are using the method (b) you will be directly access your company’s paperless pay system.
3. Click on “Click Here to Login” button.
4. Login with your user ID and PIN. This is a single sing on system. If you are newly hired, you have to login with default user name and password. Your user ID is your Employer ID and default or temporary password is your last four digits of SSN plus 4 digit birth year. For example, your last four digits of SSN is 1234 and year of birth is 1990 then temporary password is 12341990. Returning users must be use their previous used Employee ID and password.
5. If this is your first time logging into Paperless Pay system, you will be asked to complete risk based authentication which is includes remembering your device, setting a security image, selecting and providing answers for six challenging questions, reviewing and submit the entered data.
6. After successfully authenticating, you will be prompted to change initial password. Enter your old password then enter your new password twice. Now you will be logged out, and login with your Employee ID and new password.
7. After successfully logging into the Paperless Pay system, you will be able to view and print your pay stubs and W-4 forms.