Braum’s Employees: direct deposit receipts are available for review on the Braum’s paperless employee portal which is accessible from anywhere through internet. The paperless employee portal also allow you to update your direct deposit, bank account, W-4 and personal information. W2 Form are also available in electronic format on the same web portal. You must give a consent for electronic delivery of your W2 form in accordance of state law. The purpose of this article is for you to access your pay stub and tax statement online using paperless employee.
How to Access Pay Stubs & Tax Statements
Access Paperless Employee account in the following way-
Go to PaperlessEmployee.com/Braums
Login with User ID and password.
If you are new to this system, you need create and account. The following information are required to create an account.
- PIN (PIN is your Employee ID which is located on the top of your pay stub. If you don’t have any pay stubs then you should be use First 3 letters of Last name, plus first letter of first name, plus first three digits of SSN plus last three digits of SSN and 2 digit birth of month. For example, your name is GONZALA LARES, DOB is 12-15-1988 and SSN is 123456789 then your PIN should be LARG12378912).
- Social security number (9 digits SSN)
- Date of birth, click on Create Account button to begin the registration process.
- Enter your Account Name, create your User ID (user ID must be 6-15 characters using only letter and number) and Create a Password. Click on Save and Continue.
- Select and provide answers for the three security Questions. The provided answers will be used to assist you in resetting a forgotten password. Click on Save Security Questions.
- Enter your Contact Information including email address, cell phone number etc (you have to also verify your email address and cell phone number). Once you have verified your email and cell phone number, now you have to setup the “Electronic Statement Notification Options” there are Email, Alternate Email and Cell Phone option you can any of them. Click on Save Notification Option Setting. During this step you will also prompted to login with your new user ID and password.
- Now you are on the Home page of your account.
View Pay Stubs: To view/download or print out of your pay stubs click on “Pay Statements” from the right side menu. Select the pay statement year from the drop down menu. Most recent will be displayed in the default setting. Click on “Select below to Download/Print Full Statement” box on the desire date. A PDF statement will be display in the next window.
View W2s: To view/download or print out of your W2s statement, click on “Year-End Tax Statements” from right side menu. Then select tax statements, there are 1095-C and W-2 statement. To view W-2 statements, check the w-2 box. Now you have to select delivery method, there are electronic, fax and mail option. For fax and mail copy you have to the service charge. Select “Download (PDF)” for free. Click on “Review & Complete Order”. In the next step, you will see order confirmation number and View and/or Download link. Remember these links will only be active for 10 minutes. After that time, you will need to place a new order to view your W-2 or 1095-C.
Access Pay Stub Portal Account to obtain
pay stubs for year of 2014
you can access your pay stub portal account in the following way-
1. Go to https://www.paystubportal.com/braums
2. This will take you the Sign in page. Type your login information including Social Security Number and PIN and click on Sign In. Never had access, you must complete a registration process.
3. Click on the First visit? Register Now link. This will take you to the registration page.
4. Enter your Social Security number, Date of Birth and last three digits of social security number and click on Submit.
5. Establish a PIN.
6. After you are registered, login with Social Security Number and PIN. Once logged in, you will see the pay stub portal menu tab which contains View Pay Stubs, Email and Text Messages and Change PIN.
7. View Pay stub tab will display you available pay stubs.
Access Paperless Pay account to obtain pay stubs and tax statements for year of 2015-17
Access the Paperless Pay system using the following address-
https://paperlesspay.talx.com/braums. If you are asking for employer code, you have to enter 16244 as Braum’s Employer code for Paperless Pay.