Braum’s Employees: direct deposit receipts are available for review on the Braum’s paperless employee portal, accessible from anywhere through the internet. The paperless employee portal also allows you to update your direct deposit, bank account, W-4, and personal information. W2 forms are also available in electronic format on the same web portal. You must give consent for the electronic delivery of your W2 paper by state law. The purpose of this article is for you to access your pay stub and tax statement online using paperless employee.
How to Access Pay Stubs & Tax Statements
Access Paperless Employee account in the following way-
Go to PaperlessEmployee.com/Braums
Login with User ID and password.
If you are new to this system, you need to create an account. The following information is required to create an account.
- PIN (PIN is your Employee ID, which is located on the top of your pay stub. If you don’t have any pay stubs, then you should use the first three letters of the Last name, plus the first letter of the first name, plus the first three digits of SSN plus the last three digits of SSN, and two-digit birth of the month. For example, your name is GONZALO LARES; DOB is 12-15-1988, and SSN is 123456789, then your PIN should be LARG12378912).
- Social security number (9 digits SSN)
- Date of birth, click on the Create Account button to begin the registration process.
- Enter your Account Name, create your User ID (user ID must be 6-15 characters using only letter and number), and Create a Password. Click on Save and Continue.
- Select and provide answers to the three security questions. The provided answers will be used to assist you in resetting a forgotten password. Click on Save Security Questions.
- Enter your Contact Information, including email address, cell phone number, etc. (you also have to verify your email address and cell phone number). Once you have confirmed your email and cell phone number, now you have to set up the “Electronic Statement Notification Options” there are Email, Alternate Email, and Cell Phone option you can use any of them. Click on Save Notification Option Setting. During this step, you will also be prompted to log in with your new user ID and password.
- Now you are on the Home page of your account.
View Pay Stubs: To view/download or print out of your pay stubs, click on “Pay Statements” from the right side menu. Select the pay statement year from the drop-down menu. The most recent will be displayed in the default setting. Click on the “Select below to Download/Print Full Statement” box on the desired date. A PDF statement will be displayed in the next window.
View W2s: To view/download or print out of your W2s statement, click on “Year-End Tax Statements” from the right side menu. Then select tax statements; there are 1095-C and W-2 statements. To view W-2 statements, check the w-2 box. Now you have to choose a delivery method; there are electronic, fax, and mail option. For fax and mail copy, you have to the service charge. Select “Download (PDF)” for free. Click on “Review & Complete Order.” In the next step, you will see the order confirmation number and View and download link. Remember, these links will only be active for 10 minutes. After that time, you will need to place a new order to view your W-2 or 1095-C.
Access Pay Stub Portal Account to obtain pay stubs for the year of 2014
you can access your pay stub portal account in the following way-
1. Go to https://www.paystubportal.com/braums
2. This will take you to the Sign-in page. Type your login information, including Social Security Number and PIN, and click on Sign In. Never had access, you must complete a registration process.
3. Click on the First visit? Register Now link. This will take you to the registration page.
4. Enter your Social Security number, Date of Birth, and last three digits of social security number and click on Submit.
5. Establish a PIN.
6. After you are registered, log in with Social Security Number and PIN. Once logged in, you will see the pay stub portal menu tab, which contains View Pay Stubs, Email, and Text Messages and Change PIN.
7. View Paystub tab will display your available pay stubs.
Access Paperless Pay account to obtain pay stubs and tax statements for the year of 2015-17
Access the Paperless Pay system using the following address-
https://paperlesspay.talx.com/braums. If you ask for an employer code, you have to enter 16244 as Braum’s Employer code for Paperless Pay.