Paperless pay is a third party system which is utilized by Sam’s Town (hotel and casino, gambling hall, bowling center). All employees who are working at Sam’s Town can use this Paperless Pay website via a unique login to view and print your pay stubs and also access W-4 Forms. According to Sam’s Town payroll office, Team members W-2 form will be mailed to their address on file no later than 31st January of each year. Make sure that information is up to date in the HR system. If you need to make a change contact your supervisor or Human Resource manager. You can also make update through paperless pay system.
Access Paperless Pay Account
The instructions below provide you with the most direct way to access your Paperless Pay account.
1. Go to Paperless Pay website at paperlesspay.talx.com.
1. The loading screen will be asked to enter your employer code. Enter your employer code. Sam’s Town employer code for Paperless Pay is 11811.
2. Click on “Click Here to Login” button.
3. Login with your user ID and PIN. This is a single sing on system. If you are newly hired, you have to login with default user name and password. Your user ID is your Employer ID and default or temporary password is your last four digits of SSN plus 4 digit birth year.
4. Can’t login, or need to resent your PIN, call to the customer service at 1-800-581-3729.
5. If this is your first time logging into Paperless Pay system, you will be asked to complete risk based authentication which is includes remembering your device, setting a security image, selecting and providing answers for six challenging questions, reviewing and submit the entered data.
6. After successfully authenticating, you will be prompted to change initial password. Enter your old password then enter your new password twice. Now you will be logged out, and login with your Employee ID and new password.
7. After successfully logging into the Paperless Pay system, you will be able to view and print your pay stubs and W-4 forms.