Paperless pay is a third-party system utilized by Sam’s Town (hotel and casino, gambling hall, bowling center). All employees working at Sam’s Town can use this Paperless Pay website via a unique login to view and print their pay stubs and access W-4 Forms. According to Sam’s Town payroll office, Team members’ W-2 forms will be mailed to their address on file no later than 31st January of each year. Make sure that information is up to date in the HR system. If you need to make a change, contact your supervisor or Human Resource manager. You can also create an update through the paperless pay system.
Access Paperless Pay Account
The instructions below provide the most direct way to access your Paperless Pay account.
1. Go to the Paperless Pay website at paperlesspay.talx.com.
1. The loading screen will be asked to enter your employer code. Enter your employer code. Sam’s Town employer code for Paperless Pay is 11811.
2. Click on the “Click Here to Login” button.
3. login with your user ID and PIN. This is a single song on the system; you must log in with the default username and password if newly hired. Your user ID is your Employer ID; the default or temporary password is the last four digits of your SSN plus a four-digit birth year.
4. If you can’t log in or need to reset your PIN, call customer service at 1-800-581-3729.
5. If this is your first time logging into the Paperless Pay system, you will be asked to complete risk-based authentication, including remembering your device, setting a security image, selecting and providing answers for six challenging questions, and reviewing and submitting the entered data.
6. After successfully authenticating, you will be prompted to change the initial password. Enter your old password, then enter your new password twice. Now you will be logged out and log in with your Employee ID and new password.
7. After successfully logging into the Paperless Pay system, you can view and print your pay stubs and W-4 forms.
One thought on “Sam’s Town Paperless Pay”
trying to log in to see my pay to print out pay stubs