SLPS’s Employees: Direct deposit slip is available on the Paperless Pay self-service portal through the internet. Access the user ID secures your direct deposit slip and PIN. Form W-2s are also available on the Paperless Pay self-service portal. To access online from Paperless Pay, you must provide consent for electronic delivery. Suppose you have already consented to an electronic W-2 on or before 8 January. In that case, you will receive an email notification from Paperless Pay informing you that your Form W-2 is available in PaperlessPay for viewing and printing by the third week of January. If you do not consent to electronic delivery or consent after 8 January, your Form W-2 for this year will be printed and mailed to your address on or before 31 January. These step-by-step instructions are intended when accessing Paperless Pay to view and print your pay stubs and Form W-2s.
Access Paperless Pay
1. Access the Paperless Pay self-service website at payperlesspya.talx.com.
2. Enter your employer code. SLPS employer code is 13732. Click Login. It will be displayed on the SLPS-Paperless Pay sign-in page. You can also directly access the SLPS-Paperless Pay sign-on page by heading to https://paperlesspay.talx.com/slpa.
3. Click on the “Click Here to Login” button.
4. Enter your Employee ID (SSN) and PIN and login.
5. If you have never logged into the Paperless Pay portal, you must go through a single sign-in with the security enrollment process to access your account. Your temporary login information is Employee ID= total social security number without dashes and PIN= last digits of your SSN+ year of birth.
6. The security enrollment will be asked to complete risk-based authentication, including remembering your device, setting a security image, selecting and providing answers for six challenging questions, and reviewing and submitting the entered data.
7. Once you have reached the main menu, you can view and print your pay stubs.
Consent for W-2
1. Once you have reached the main menu, Click on W-2 SERVICES
2. Click the checkbox in the delivery selection and click on “Receive Forms Online.”
3. Read the W-2 consent disclosure page Tick the checkbox titled “I understand and accept the terms for consenting for online tax form delivery,” and click on “Accept and Continue.”
4. Set up and verify your email address and phone number. Click on Confirm and Submit.
5. Click on Test Now. It will show a demo of your electronic W-2/PDF version of your W-2.
6. Once completed, you will receive an email from Paperless Pay confirming the consent is successful.