5 Star Security & Staffing Services is one of the dominating companies in Security and Staffing industry for almost 2 decades in United States. This company is providing services with uniformed guard and event security & staffing in sports and entertainment industries. From the year 2000 this company has provided services successfully in more than 31,000 events including NBA Basketball, MLS Soccer, NCAA Football, Formula 1, MotoGP, amphitheaters, symphonies, festivals, conventions etc. at different locations with experienced and skilled security officers and uniformed guards, event staff personnel and specialist, ushers or presenters, ticket takers and sellers etc.
These all you know well but you are looking for your pay stubs and w2 statements related information, right? Your company (5 Star Security & Staffing Services) is providing pay stubs and w2 statements via Paycom’s Employee Self-Service portal. You are able to know about and view your pay stubs and w2 statements as well as some other information in this portal after logging in with your login credentials in a very simple way.
How to login?
- First you need to navigate to https://www.paycom.com/
- Then hover over the Login option on the menu bar and then click on Employee option.
- You will be navigated to Employee Self-Service login page.
- Now you have to enter your username, password and last 4 digits of your SSN (Social Security Number) and click on Log in button to get access to your desired information or document on this portal.
- If you are a new or first time user and you do not know your username and password then collect from your payroll coordinator or HR office.
- As a first time user if you enter a one-time password that you have got from your payroll coordinator or HR office then you will be asked to change it after initial login to this portal. Now create a new strong password for your future login. For this reason you have to enter your one-time password and then new password twice and click on Change Password button.
- Then you will be navigated to home menu of this Employee Self-Service Portal.
- Now update all your personal and contact information and change security questions properly from My Information option.
View your pay stubs:
You can view your pay stubs from My Payroll option under home menu page. Here you will get some information like Employee Type, Pay Frequency, Pay Type, Pay Period Salary, Last Pay Change etc.
You will get your w2 statement by 31 January according to how you select your w2 delivery option. You can select from My Payroll > Year-End Tax Forms option as “I elect to receive only and electronic copy of my Form W-2” or “I elect to receive both an electronic copy and paper copy of my “Form W-2.” If you select both then you will get a hard copy of your w2 at your address otherwise you will be able to view electronic copy at portal under My Payroll > Year End Tax Forms by 31 January.