5 Star Security & Staffing Services has been one of the dominating companies in the Security and Staffing industry for almost two decades in the United States. This company provides uniformed guards and event security & staffing services in the sports and entertainment industries. Since the year 2000, this company has provided services successfully in more than 31,000 events, including NBA Basketball, MLS Soccer, NCAA Football, Formula 1, MotoGP, theaters, symphonies, festivals, conventions, etc., at different locations with experienced and skilled security officers and uniformed guards, event staff personnel and specialist, ushers or presenters, ticket takers, and sellers, etc. You know these all, but you are looking for related information on your pay stubs and w2 statements. Your company (5 Star Security & Staffing Services) provides pay stubs and w2 statements via Paycom’s Employee Self-Service portal. You can know about and view your pay stubs and w2 statements, and other information in this portal after logging in with your login credentials effortlessly.
How to log in?
- First, you need to navigate to https://www.paycom.com/
- Then hover over the Login option on the menu bar and click on the Employee option.
- You will be navigated to the Employee Self-Service login page.
- You must enter your username, password, and last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number) and click on the login button to access your desired information or document on this portal.
- Collect it from your payroll coordinator or HR office if you are a new or first-time user and do not know your username and password.
- As a first-time user, if you enter a one-time password that you have gotten from your payroll coordinator or HR office, you will be asked to change it after the initial login to this portal. Now create a new strong password for your future login. For this reason, you must enter your one-time password and then a new password twice and click on the Change Password button.
- Then you will be navigated to the home menu of this Employee Self-Service Portal.
- Now update all your personal and contact information and change security questions correctly from the My Information option.
View your pay stubs:
You can view your pay stubs from the My Payroll option on the home menu. Here you will get information like Employee Type, Pay Frequency, Pay Type, Pay Period Salary, Last Pay Change, etc.
You will get your w2 statement by 31 January according to how you select your w2 delivery option. You can choose from the My Payroll > Year-End Tax Forms option as “I elect to receive only an electronic copy of my Form W-2” or “I elect to receive both an electronic copy and paper copy of my “Form W-2.” If you select both, you will get a hard copy of your w2 at your address; otherwise, you will be able to view an electronic copy at the portal under My Payroll > Year End Tax Forms by 31 January.