You are a Family Dollar Employee or Team member, right?? So, you can view and print your online pay stubs and w2 statements via Doculivery online system. Nowadays, almost all companies use their employee portal or online payroll portal of different third parties to view pay stubs and w2 statements online.
As a Family Dollar employee or team member, you can log in to the Doculivery system with a network-connected device from any place at any time (24 hours a day, seven days a week) for not only your pay stubs and w2 statements but also other benefits and documents. Ex-employees or terminated employees alike can get access to this portal for up to 7 years for viewing and printing their past pay stubs and w2 statements at any time from anywhere. You will be notified via text message or email at your verified contact number or email address that you provided at the time of your initial login to this portal.
How to Login?
- Go to https://my.doculivery.com/familydollar, which is Family Dollar’s Doculivery log in page.
- Input your User ID. User ID is your SSN (Social Security Number) without dashes.
- Input your Password. If you are a first-time user, then input your Initial Password. Initial Password: Your last name in upper case (If your last name contains a space, then provide only last part after space) + last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number). Example: Your name is Smith-Brown Lee, and SSN is 12456789, then the initial password will be LEE6789.
- Now, click on the login button for getting access to your desired information.
NB: You can retrieve your password from Forgotten Password? Option if you forget.
Step 2: (This step is for only first time users)
- After the initial login, you have to select and answer five security questions from a drop-down menu. Then click the Save button every time from the right portion for saving your answer.
- Now you have to change your initial password. Input your initial password at the text field as entering Old password. Then create your new password (New password length is a minimum of 6 characters having at least one numeric character and, of course, case sensitive). Input your new password again for confirmation.
- Finally, click on the Save Information button to save all information you have provided.
Set Up Electronic Delivery Option
You will be provided a pop-up window for setting up your W2 delivery option. You can set up an Electronic Delivery option by clicking on Yes, opt me now! Option. If you click on the No, thanks to an option, then you will be navigated to the W2 dashboard. You will not be able to view or download your w2 until you set up your electronic delivery option.
View your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements
Now you can view your pay stubs in detail on the Pay Stubs dashboard and w2 statement on the W2 dashboard. You have to click on the blue sign of a definite date under the Click To View column in the Pay Stubs Dashboard for viewing your pay stubs in detail. W2 is also in the same way in the W2 dashboard.
If you try to log in to your account with the wrong credentials 3 times in a row, your account will be locked automatically. Then you have you sent a mail at email@example.com with providing your Full Name, Employee ID, and the Last 4 digits of your SSN (Social Security Number). Please wait till a representative unlocks your account.