I received a massive request in this tax session from the former employees of Wakefern, Price Rite, and ShopRite to write guidelines on receiving their W2s online as former employees. According to the payroll office- W2 forms are available online at the Paperless Employee site, but nothing is displayed when they are searching online. A few of the requests are below-
Wanda Montes wrote me- “can’t get help to get my W2 all the # I’m supposed to call never answer, and I can’t log in to the page because as I’m not working, my number’s invalid anymore.“
Isabel wrote: “I can’t get my W2, I have tried every day this week, and I can’t log in. I’m an employee of PriceRite. Please help me!”
Nancy Galla wrote that I’m an ex-employee and want to create an account to view my W2 2018. I’ve visited my stores; it tells me to go to paperlessemployee.com. I googled it, but the website doesn’t recognize me. Please help me.
Dear former employees of Wakefern, Price Rite, ShopRite, the fresh grocer, and Dearborn market, you can access your W2 statements from the Paperless Employee self-service portal. For the following guidelines to access your W2 online-
- Go to https://paperlessemployee.com/wakefern (please don’t search)
- Log in with your user ID and password.
- Doesn’t recognize your password or user ID, you can use the Forgot User ID or Password link.
Create an Account
If you are a newly terminated employee, you have to create an account in the following way-
- Click on the Create an Account button.
- Enter your Social security number, Date of Birth, verify that you are not a robot, and then click “Authenticate & Create Account.”
- Enter your Account Name (the entered name is only used as the account name), Create your user ID (user ID must be 6-15 characters using only letters and numbers), and Create a Password (password must be 8-15 characters in length), Receive a Verification Code (you will receive a verification code to your cell phone, you can choose between Text Me or Call me. Then you have to enter your verification code). Once verified, click on Save and Continue.
- Select and provide the answer to the three security questions. This will be used to assist you in resetting a forgotten password. Once answered, click on “Save Security Questions.”
- Enter your contact information- email address and cell phone (you have to verify your email and cell phone). Once verified, you will be logged out. And log in again with a new user ID and password.
- Select the “Electronic Statement Notification Options,” choose the Yes option and choose one or both (Email/cell Phone) options. Click on “Save Notification Option Settings.”
- Now you have completed the Account Setting. You can download your W2 in the following way.
View/Print Year-End Tax Statement (W2s Forms)
Electronic W2 Forms are available for Tax Year 2018 and beyond, and W2 Forms before the tax year 2018 are not available online. To order your current W2 Form, click “Access Current Year-End Statements” under the Year-End Tax Statements menu. Tick the select tax form box and select (DOWNLOAD-PDF) from the delivery method, then click on “Review & Complete Order.” This will show a summary of your order in the following steps, click on “Submit Order.” You will receive a Download/View link in the following steps. These links will only be active for 10 minutes. After that time, you will need to place a new order.
10 thoughts on “Wakefern, Price Rite & ShopRite Former Employees W2s”
Tried to create an account to get my w-2 form and I can’t create one because the number is wrong. Called Wakefern they said payroll is suppose to change it. Call ShopRite they say Wakefern is supposed to make it. Help
Tried to log in to get my w2 unable to log in because phone number is wrong can’t talk to person to change it what can I do
I entered my SSN & DOB and it said they couldn’t verify my identity. I never was given a user ID & password when I worked at Shoprite last year. Any assistance would be appreciated as I am only trying to obtain my W-2 form.
I’ve been trying to get my W-2 for weeks now.
I’m a former employee of Shoprite
I have tried ever thing to get my W2 as I am no longer an employee of Shoprite and can not. Some please help as Shoprite has not helped.
Hi. I am a former employee of two different ShopRites and I’m trying to get my W-2s for both ShopRites but when i try and create an account online at https://paperlessemployee.com/wakefern i can’t setup my account since I no longer have the phone number I used when I worked at both ShopRites. I cannot get the verification code sent to me since I no longer have that phone number. My new phone number is 215-749-0276. I tried calling ShopRite and they tell me I have to do it online even though I explained to them I can’t get the verification code because I no longer have the same phone number. Please help. Thanks.
Hi. I worked at two different ShopRites last year and I’m trying to get my W-2s from both ShopRites. I no longer work there and I didn’t get them in the mail. I followed the instructions and tried to create an account online at https://paperlessemployee.com/wakefern but since my phone number has changed since I worked there I cannot set up an account because I cannot get the verification code sent to my current phone number and it doesn’t allow me to change the phone number. I tried calling ShopRite and they told me I need to do it online even though I explained to them I cannot create an account because I no longer have the same phone number. Please advise what I should do in order to get my W2. I need them as soon as possible. My phone number is 215-749-0276. Please help.
Former employee, last date of employment was March 2001. Trying to see if I have a pension. Getting cannot verify my ID
I no longer work for Shoprite and was trying to create an account to receive my W2’s but my phone number changed. I was told to contact my former HR person, which I did and gave her my new phone number which was on January 16th 2023 a week ago. She Informed me that she would give It to Wakefern to be updated In the system and as of yesterday Sunday 22nd, I would be able to create my account but when I went to go try to create an account nothing was updated. I need to know who else can I contact to get my W2’s. Thank You.
I left Shoprite in December 2022 and was recently given the web address to create an account to get my W2 for 2022 and I also cannot get into the site because the phone number that is supposed to be in the receive verification code is not my phone number it is my social security number. I called the corporate office and they had me email payroll with all the information. This should never be this difficult. From what I see posted here this problem has existed for a couple of years without being fixed. I do not know why they wait until the last day to postmark such an important document. Former employees should not have to wait that long, especially if they terminate their employment before the end of the year like I did. Please get this fixed.