I just received a huge of request in this tax session from the former employees of Wakefern, Price Rite and ShopRite to write a guidelines on how to receive their W2 statement online as a former employee. According to payroll office- W2 forms is available online at Paperless Employee site, but nothing is display when they are searching online. Few of requests are below-
Wanda Montes wrote me- “can’t get help to get my W2 all the # I’m supposed to call never answer and I can’t log in the page because as I’m not working anymore my # its invalid”
Isable wrote me- “I can’t get my W2, I have tried every day this week and I can’t login. I’m a Xemployee of PriceRite. Please help me!”
Nancy Galla wrote that Im an ex-employee, want to create an account to view my W2 2018, I’ve visited my stores it tells me to go paperlessemployee.com. I googled but the website doesn’t recognized me. Please help me.
Dear former employees of Wakefern, Price Rite, ShopRite, the fresh grocer and Dearborn market, you can access your W2 statements from the Paperless Employee self-service portal. For the following guidelines to access your W2 online-
- Go to https://paperlessemployee.com/wakefern (please don’t search)
- Login with your user ID and password.
- Doesn’t recognized your password or user ID you can use the Forgot User ID or Password link.
Create an Account
If you are a newly terminated employee, you have to create an account in the following way-
- Click on Create an Account button.
- Enter your Social security number, Date of Birth and verify that you are not robot then click on “Authenticate & Create Account”.
- Enter your Account Name (the entered name is only used as account name), Create your user ID (user ID must be 6-15 characters using only letters and number), Create a Password (password must be 8-15 characters in length), Receive a Verification Code (you will receive a verification code to your cell phone, you can choose between Text Me or Call me. Then you have to enter your verification code). Once verified, click on Save and Continue.
- Select and provide answer for the three security questions, this will be used to assist you in resetting a forgotten password. Once answered click on “Save Security Questions”
- Enter your contact information- email address and cell phone (you have to verify both of your email and cell phone). Once verified, you will be logged out. And login again with new user ID and password.
- Select the “Electronic Statement Notification Options” choose the Yes option and select one or both of (Email/cell Phone) option. Click on “Save Notification Option Settings”.
- Now you have completed the Account Setting. You can download your W2 in the follow way.
View/Print Year-End Tax Statement (W2 Forms)
Electronic W2 Forms is available for Tax Year 2018 and beyond. W2 Forms prior to tax year 2018 are not available online. To order for your current W2 Form, click on “Access Current Year-End Statements” under Year-End Tax Statements menu. Tick the select tax form box and select (DOWNLOAD-PDF) from delivery method then click on “Review & Complete Order”. This will show a summary of your order in the next steps and click on “Submit Order”. You will receive a Download/View link in the next steps. These links will only be active for 10 minutes. After that time, you will need to place a new order.