Nowadays, different companies like to get their pay stubs and w2 statements via an online portal instead of the paper pay stub. Companies are also enjoying this electronic way instead of stacks of paper. That’s why Walmart Company recommends the Equifax Workforce Solutions’ Tax Form Management portal for W2 statements. Follow the instructions to Sign Up to get w2s electronically:
Access Instructions for W2 Statements
- Enter your Employer code: 10108 and click the Login>> button.
- Enter your SSN (Social Security Number) and click on Continue.
- Enter the initial PIN according to on-screen instructions and click on Log In.
- If you are an old user, enter your changed PIN and click on Log In to access your w2; then skip step 3.
- You may be asked some security questions and answer them for your future security.
- Provide your contact information like a phone number and email address.
- Now you have to change your initial PIN, enter a new PIN, and continue to the next step.
- In this step, you will be navigated to the home dashboard.
- If you are an old user, you may be asked security questions to confirm your Identity. On the other hand, you may be verified by one-time passcode via text or phone call.
- You must select the “Receive Forms Online” delivery option under the “My Account” menu.
- Now read “W2 Consent” carefully and click on the checkbox, “I understand and accept the terms for consenting for online tax form delivery,” then click on Accept and continue.
- Select or provide an email address for getting a notification when your w2 is ready and click on select and confirm.
[NB: If you want to change or update your address or any w2 related information, then you have to access Walmart WIRE Online Paystub or tax center at https://authn.walmartone.com/login.aspx.]
Are you a former employee??
Your W2 is also available here. You can make a call at this number 479-273-4323 for any help. If you want to change or update your address, you can help with online chatting from https://w2former.azurewebsites.net/.