Nowadays, different companies like to get their pay stubs and w2 statements via an online portal instead of the paper pay stub. Companies are also enjoying this electronic way instead of stacks of papers. That’s why Walmart Company recommends to the employee’s Money Network Pay Stub Portal for knowing about pay stubs in detail.
Access Instructions for Pay Stub
If you are an active employee of Walmart Company, then your recommended portal by your Company is https://www.paystubportal.com/edlpsmlb. Here is available to view your worked hours, overtime hours, payment, etc.
So, please log in to this portal with your login credentials as Birth Date (Format: MMDDYY), WIN (9 digits of Walmart Identity Number), Facility Number (Please collect from your employer or Payroll coordinator), and PIN (Created by you at the time of registration).
If you are a first-time user on this portal, you must complete the following registration process.
- Navigate to log in page of the portal at https://www.paystubportal.com/edlpsmlb.
- Go to the Registration tab by clicking on the Register Now option.
- Provide Date of Birth, WIN, and Facility Number according to the instructions (Date of Birth format MMDDYY, Collect Facility Number from your employer or Payroll coordinator).
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now follow on-screen instructions carefully and complete the registration process.
Now, you have already created your PIN and can get access to this portal for viewing or printing your pay stubs in detail with worked hours, net pay, gross pay, pay date, pay period, deductions, tax information, etc. You can manage or update your personal information also.
There is another way to get your pay summary through Text message or Email notification. If you want to accept this service, then set up a text message or email notification from the “Email and Text Messages” option.