Toms King is a franchisees of Burger King which is owns and operating more than 100 burger king restaurants with 3000+ employees. Even it is now one of the top ten largest franchisees of Burger King. However, if you are one of them- there is an employee self-service website available through Ultipro where you be able to access your pay statements and W2 Forms. Not only will you be able to access this documents, you will also be able to view and change your contact information, tax withholding information, direct deposit information and much more.
There is common problem for those employees who sign up for the first time. Because everyone are required to consent for electronic delivery otherwise they will receive a paper copy pay stubs and tax statement as per their election. Therefore, if you do not consent to receive your pay statement and W2 Forms electronically, you will receive a paper Form W-2 and pay statements. Consent applies to all Forms W-2 and W-2C issued after consent is given and will remain until consent is withdrawn by changing your election. To obtain a paper copy you may withdraw consent to online delivery at any time by changing your selection.
Log into Ultipro system-
- To access your Ultipro / Infosync employee self-service account, go to https://infosync.ultipro.com
- Login with your user name and password. User name is you last name + 1st initial of first name + last four digits of your SSN, for example smithj6789 and default password date of birth in MMDDYYYY format.
- If you are login with the default password, you will be required to complete two more steps to access your account-
- Change password- to change the default password, at first enter your default password then enter a new password twice.
- Setup security question- the answers you provide will be used to reset your password.
Consent for Electronic Delivery-
To consent for electronic delivery, click on “Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement Consent” under Things I Can Do. Then select the check box “Go Paperless! I consent to receive my Form W-2 electronically” and then click on save button.
View Pay Statements-
Click on current pay statement under MYSELF menu, this will show the current pay statements and you click on Print button to print it out.
View W2 Forms-
Click on W-2 under MYSELF menu then select a year you wish to view. This will be show the W-2 form for the selected year, you can click on print button to print off.