Elwood Staffing is required by law to providing all employees pay statement and tax statement on time. For this reasons, the company has been partnered with Aviontego.com to furnish all employees pay stubs and year-end tax statement online through their portal. However all employees must be consented to access online. If you have not consented yet, the consent form for electronic delivery are available in your payroll office. If not consented, your W-2 statement will be mailed to the address on file no later than January 31st. Once consented, you will login a powerful website with interactive tools. Logging in gives you the ability to view and print your pay stubs, w2s and access the electronic Time card.
How to access Your Pay Stubs & W-2s online
- You will be able to access your pay stubs and W-2 statement online through Barks & Beyond portal at https://bnb.aviontego.com/portals/login.aspx?CompanyID=BAB.
- If you are new to this system, you need to contact with your local Elwood Staffing office to consent for online delivery and receive your login credentials.
- Once you have logged in, click on “Pay History” tab for a detailed history of your paychecks and year-end tax statements.
- In the left hand menu, click on “Paychecks” link. This will be displayed a list of pay stubs forms. Most recent will be displayed on top.
- If you want to view your year-end tax statement, please click on “W-2” link, then this will be displayed a list of W-2 forms.
- Click on “Print” link form the list.
- You can also use the “Work History” link to know how many hours you’ve worked and week and gross pay.