Dear McDonald’s associates, welcome to my new article. Here is the information you need to access you’re your pay stubs and W-2s wages and tax statements online. According to your payroll office, current employees can access their pay stubs and W-2s online using the new Proliant web system. The old version of Proliant web system is no longer. Therefore, you will be able to access your Pay stubs and W-2 statement through the new Proliant web portal at new.readypayonline.com. However you must be registered. If you are former employee, your W-2s will be mailed to the address on file. If you wish to update your mailing address, contact with your manager where you worked. You can also hold your W-2s for pick up from a store.
How to access your Pay stubs and W-2
- To log in to the new Proliant web portal, go to https://new.readypayonline.com/Proliant/Login/Login.aspx
- Click on EMPLOYEE LOGIN.
- Enter your Username and Password, click Login.
- If you are new to Ready Pay Online, click on Register button.
- In the next step, you will be asked for McDonald’s Company ID for Ready Pay Online (contact with your manager), you last name, SSN and zip code. You will also need to setup a unique username and password and click on Register.
- Once you’ve registered, click on MYSELF tab from the Home screen.
- Click on MY PAY then click on Check History for view and print your pay stub.
- Click on W-2 tab. You will be required to enroll in online delivery system for first time unless you will receive a paper copy of your W-2s wages and tax statements. Click on Enroll.
- The next screen will display the select year’s tax form. Click on Print Selected Tax Form to print it off.
Access W-2s from Paperless Employees
As an associate of McDonald’s U.S, you can access your w2s archive through PaperlessEmployees.com/Mcdus. To access, log into the system with you user ID and password. You will be required to complete registration process for the first time only. Once you’ve registered, you will be able to access your W-2 statements.
Access W-2s for 2014 from Paystub Portal
Your 2014 W-2 statements can be viewed through Paystubportal.com/caspers. For login information call at 1-888-959-3389.