Dear McDonald’s associates welcome to my new article. Here is the information to access your online pay stubs and W-2s, wages, and tax statements. According to your payroll office, current employees can access their pay stubs and W-2s online using the new Proliant web system. The old version of the Proliant web system is no longer. Therefore, you can access your Pay stubs and W-2 statement through the new Proliant web portal at new.readypayonline.com. However, you must be registered. If you are a former employee, your W-2s will be mailed to the address on file. If you wish to update your mailing address, contact your manager where you worked. You can also hold your W-2s for pick up from a store.
How to access your Pay stubs and W-2
- To log in to the new Proliant web portal, go to https://new.readypayonline.com/Proliant/Login/Login.aspx.
- Click on EMPLOYEE LOGIN.
- Enter your Username and Password, and click Login.
- If you are new to Ready Pay Online, click the Register button.
- In the next step, you will be asked for McDonald’s Company ID for Ready Pay Online (contact with your manager), your last name, SSN, and zip code. You will also need to set up a unique username and password and click on Register.
- Once you’ve registered, click on the MYSELF tab from the Home screen.
- Click on MY PAY, then click on Check History to view and print your pay stub.
- Click on the W-2 tab. You will be required to enroll in an online delivery system for the first time unless you receive a paper copy of your W-2s wages and tax statements. Click on Enroll.
- The next screen will display the select year’s tax form. Click on Print Selected Tax Form to print it off.
Access W-2s from Paperless Employees
As an associate of McDonald’s U.S, you can access your w2s archive through PaperlessEmployees.com/Mcdus. To access, log into the system with your user ID and password. You will only be required to complete the registration process for the first time. Once you’ve registered, you can access your W-2 statements.
Access W-2s for 2014 from Paystub Portal
Your 2014 W-2 statements can be viewed through Paystubportal.com/caspers. For login information, call 1-888-959-3389.
17 thoughts on “McDonald’s Pay Stubs & W2s”
Hi My Name is TIphani Connor I am a current employer at McDonald store address 2815 Tamiami Trl. in Bonita Beach road. I am requesting for McDonald’s Company ID to login to see my payroll history. Thank you for your time. my number is (239)8877414 my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I am no longer a employee for mcdonalds and i need to know how i can get my w2 if my address has changed since i lasted worked there?
If you wish to update your mailing address, contact with your manager where you worked. You can also hold your W-2s for pick up from a store.
I worked at the McDonalds in Atmore, Alabama location is 5995 Hwy 21, Atmore, AL, 36502 and I need my company’s code to access my W2. i contacted my former boss and she gave me the wrong thing.
I need the website for me to check my paystubs. Please send the link to my email address (email@example.com
I am trying get my check stub print out can
i need my check stub
Trying to get my w2 off of da norepay website
need access to all my check stubs
Hello I’m a old employee and I need my w2 for 2021
I need my w2. Please send it to the email address on here. Ellieharrah98@gmail.com
I’m currently an employee of McDonald’s in Lafayette TN and I’m trying to see my online paystub my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Requesting w2 ASAP
W 2 information from 2009 2011
My name is Tynera Broadway I worked at several McDonald’s to choose the right fit for me and I haven’t gotten my W2 is there anyway you can help me find my login and password info
I need my w2 asap!!! Been waiting over 2 weeks and still nothing!
I need my W2