Dear McDonald’s associates welcome to my new article. Here is the information to access your online pay stubs and W-2s, wages, and tax statements. According to your payroll office, current employees can access their pay stubs and W-2s online using the new Proliant web system. The old version of the Proliant web system is no longer. Therefore, you can access your Pay stubs and W-2 statement through the new Proliant web portal at new.readypayonline.com. However, you must be registered. If you are a former employee, your W-2s will be mailed to the address on file. If you wish to update your mailing address, contact your manager where you worked. You can also hold your W-2s for pick up from a store.
How to access your Pay stubs and W-2
- To log in to the new Proliant web portal, go to https://new.readypayonline.com/Proliant/Login/Login.aspx.
- Click on EMPLOYEE LOGIN.
- Enter your Username and Password, and click Login.
- If you are new to Ready Pay Online, click the Register button.
- In the next step, you will be asked for McDonald’s Company ID for Ready Pay Online (contact with your manager), your last name, SSN, and zip code. You will also need to set up a unique username and password and click on Register.
- Once you’ve registered, click on the MYSELF tab from the Home screen.
- Click on MY PAY, then click on Check History to view and print your pay stub.
- Click on the W-2 tab. You will be required to enroll in an online delivery system for the first time unless you receive a paper copy of your W-2s wages and tax statements. Click on Enroll.
- The next screen will display the select year’s tax form. Click on Print Selected Tax Form to print it off.
Access W-2s from Paperless Employees
As an associate of McDonald’s U.S, you can access your w2s archive through PaperlessEmployees.com/Mcdus. To access, log into the system with your user ID and password. You will only be required to complete the registration process for the first time. Once you’ve registered, you can access your W-2 statements.
Access W-2s for 2014 from Paystub Portal
Your 2014 W-2 statements can be viewed through Paystubportal.com/caspers. For login information, call 1-888-959-3389.