Burlington Current Associates: where to find your pay stubs and w2s? For this information, you will have to reach out to the store you work with because the regional HR office addresses this issue. Most of the regional HR office is the following 3rd party service to provide employment information online.
Workday Burlington: viewing pay stubs and tax statement in Workday
Workday Burlington is a new generation of enterprise applications where you can locate information about payroll and employment. After you log into the Workday Burlington self-service portal at https://wd5.myworkday.com/burlington, you will see the Pay menu item. Click on the Pay menu and choose the payslips or tax documents tab to view your pay stubs or tax statement. If you prefer to speak directly to a Workday representative, you can call at 1- 609-387-7800 x72013.
ADP self-service portal allows you to check your payroll information and year-end tax statement online. To access the ADP self-service portal, you will need 3 things.
- Access to a computer or mobile device with internet.
- Locate the ADP website, which is https://w2.adp.com/W2Services/w2Login.jsf
- Registration passcode which is BURLPAY-adp
To access ADP service, login to the ADP self-service portal. If you are new to the system, complete the self-registration process. For self-registration, click on the REGISTER NOW button, enter the registration passcode. If you have a capital one account, you can verify this account; otherwise, click on Enter information and input the required information.
Tax Form Management
Tax Form Management is another 3rd party service portal where you can view and print your tax statement online. See instructions below on how to access the Tax Form Management self-service portal online.
- To access the Tax Form Management website, go to mytaxform.com
- Enter your employer code: 13200
- Click on click here to the login button.
- Enter your user ID (your initial user ID will be the Burlington Associate ID) and PIN (your initial PIN is your last four digits of SSN + 4 digits year of birth).
- You will be a force to change your temporary PIN and security enrollment when you log in for the first time.
Former associates may view their W2s online through ADP pay at ipay.adp.com/iPay/index.jsf. For registration, click on the REGISTER NOW button, enter the registration passcode (BURLPAY-adp). If you have a capital one account, you can verify this account; otherwise, click on Enter information and input the required information.