Dollar Tree Associates; My Doculivery system is a new way for Dollar tree employees to access their pay stubs online. It enables all employees to retrieve their current and historical pay stubs and year end tax statements for 2018. On the other hand, E-Forms and direct deposit are now running in the previous ESS called Paperless Employee. In the Doculivery system, you can view and print your pay stubs and tax stub (W-2). Stores associates may also print their current pay stubs by using a POS terminal.
If you are an employee of Family Dollar, click here for more information.
Access Pay Stubs & W2s Online
- Use a computer or device that is connected to the internet, go to https://my.doculivery.com/DollarTree. This will bring you to the Doculivery system login page of Dollar Tree.
- Enter your user ID and Password to log in the system. [User ID; Hints- Associate ID, Password; most recent password]. Click on Log In button.
- If you are first time user, initial password is your DOB in MMYY format plus last four digits of SSN. For example your DOB is 01 Dec 1989 and last four digits of SSN are 6789 then you password is 12896789.
- First time user will be prompted to select and provide answer for five security question including what city you grow up, name of best friend, paper name of your home town, model of first car and who was childhood hero in the next steps. You have to click on Save option to enable next question after providing your answer.
- Change your password. To change enter your temporary password then new password of your choice. Once you have change your password, you will be on your dash board. Your dashboard looking like the following picture.
- To view your pay stubs, click on Pay Stubs tab then click to view icon. Then you can download as pdf format or email your pay stubs with or without password.
- To view your W2s click on the W-2 tab then click co view icon. Then it will be download as password protected PDF file. You have to use your SSN without dashes as password to open the W2 Forms.
- Please don’t left your account without log out.
Access E-Forms Online
Paperless Employee is the web based system to retrieve your E-Forms online.
You can also manage your direct deposit account in the system. To access the
In your internet web browser type https://www.paperlessemployee.com/Dollartree
Login with User ID and password. If you are new to this system, you need create and account.
Click on Create Account button to begin the registration process.
Authenticate your account with Employee ID, SSN and first three latters of your first name.
Enter your name, establish a user ID and password in this step and click on Create Account.
Select and provide answer of three security questions. Click on Save Security Questions.
Enter your email address and phone number and validate the both email address and phone number and Click on Save Notification Option setting.
Now login with your new user ID and password and view your E-Forms form anywhere and anytime.
Account Unlock: If your account has been locked due to suspicious activity, you must email at firstname.lastname@example.org to unlock your account.