Transform Holdco LLC: Transformco is a leading incorporated store that effortlessly attaches digital and physical shopping experiences to offer its members- anywhere, at any time. However, they intend to go shopping. The company was formed on February 11, 2019, to get several Sears Holdings Company stores. Later, on June 3, 2019, it was declared that Transformco would gain Sears Hometown and 425 Outlet Stores. Transformco operates through its subsidiaries (Kmart and Sears or new Sears) with full-line and specialized stores across the USA.
As an aspect of the Transformco HR’s Office, Transformco Payroll is dedicated to ensuring all staff members are paid accurately, timely, and per the company, State, and Federal policies, procedures, and regulations. Moreover, Hourly associates are paid for periods chipped away at an every-other-week pay cycle starting on a Sunday and finishing on a Saturday. The compensation date is the following Friday. Some hourly associates are paid every week, as required by state law. Furthermore, salaried employees are paid on either a bi-weekly or semi-monthly scheduled compensation cycle; pay dates are on the fifteenth and the last day of each month unless otherwise posted due to holidays or weekends.
Accessing Your Pay Stubs:
The pay statement can be seen online through MPI (My Personal Information). According to the payroll office, pay statements are accessible online at 12:01 a.m. via My Personal Information every payday. All employees may view as well as print their pay statements as required.
- Most likely to the MPI (My Personal Information) system at https://hr.transformco.com/aos/logon.do
- Enter your Enterprise/LDAP Username and Password and snap the ‘Login’ button.
- If you are a former associate, click “Former Associates Login Page.”
- When you sign into the system, you will show up on a page with several Employee Self-Service options; click on the Payroll option to access your pay stub information.
Accessing Your W2 Statements:
Getting your W2 with www.MyTaxForm.com gives instantaneous access to your forms when you would certainly or else have to wait and depend on the postal mail service. Electronic receipts of your W2makese sure that your W2s won’t get lost, damaged, or stolen in the mail, causing a delay in filing for taxes. If you require a copy of your W-2, active employees must initially check your Equifax tax form management portal in the following way-
- Go to the Equifax tax form management self-service portal at https://sso.searshc.com/equifax.
- Enter your Enterprise/LDAP Username and Password and click the ‘Login’ button.
Separated employees and those who do have not Enterprise ID may follow this information-
- Visit www.mytaxform.com and enter your Employer Name/Code. Your employer code is 10156, or your employer name is Transform Holdco LLC.
- Answer a series of personal questions to verify your identity.
- Create a username and password that is unique to you.
To get an electronic copy of your tax document rather than a paper copy, you should give your consent through Tax Form Management. Complete the subsequent steps to consent to the online delivery of your tax form.
- Under the Online Delivery Consent, tick the checkbox for the tax form you wish to receive an electronic copy of.
- Click on the “Receive Forms Online.”
- Read the disclosure and tick the checkbox to accept that you realize and agree to the terms for consenting to your tax documents’ electronic delivery.
- After this, click on “Accept &Continue.”
- Select the correct email address and mailing address and pick “Confirm & Submit.” After you have affirmed your data, you will see a receipt page demonstrating that you have agreed to your tax document’s online conveyance.