T-Mobile, owned by Deutsche Telekom in Germany, a European country, has more than 101 million users in the United States. Deutsche Telekom in the United States does not entirely own T-Mobile, they hold about 43% of the shares. T-Mobile is the third-largest mobile telephone operator in the United States, having recently merged with Sprint, the fourth-largest mobile telephone operator. T-Mobile’s 5G network now extends beyond the city to remote villages with quality and uninterrupted networks across the country. T-Mobile’s e-SIM service is also unmatched. I am also a regular customer of T-Mobile. At present, the company has an annual revenue of more than 40 billion USD and 52,000 employees. In the next section, I would like to discuss some T-Mobile payroll and W-2 form distribution methods. You can skip if you want.
- Pay Stubs & W2s
You know what T-Mobile distributes employee payroll and W-2 forms through their payroll provider ADP. If you are their employee, you will be able to access ADP Self Service, their payroll provider, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, without paying a fee. Also, you can change your W-4 and address. Generally, T-Mobile operates under a bi-weekly salary distribution policy if there is no state restriction, and the payday is every next Friday. In addition, W-2 forms from the previous year are sent by postal mail to the home address on January 31 of each year, and W-2 forms are delivered online on or before January 31 of each year through the ADP Self Service. So if you want to get your W-2 form in hand earlier, give consent for online access. Otherwise, your W-2 form will be mailed to your address. Now I will discuss how to register with ADP Self Service. This is very important for you if you are a newly hired employee.
- Registration Process
Registration is mandatory for using the ADP Self Service Portal. It is also illegal to try to use this ADP Self Service Portal without registration. However, if you have previously registered as a T-Mobile employee for this ADP Self Service Portal, you do not need to re-register. Go directly to the ADP Self Service Portal and log in with your user ID and password. Follow the steps below to complete your registration.
- Step 1: In the beginning, you need to go to the ADP Self Service Portal. For this, you have to enter the following web link in your computer or mobile device’s web browser. For your convenience, ADP has launched ADP mobile application for mobile devices, which is available in Google Play Store and Apple App Store. So use it at your convenience. The link to the web is my.adp.com.
- Step 2: Since you want to start the registration process, you need to click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” link, followed by “New User” at the bottom. On the other hand, if you have already completed the registration, enter the user ID, click the “Next” button, then enter the password and log in.
- Step 3: If you have already received a registration code for the registration of ADP Self Service Portal from T-Mobile’s Human Resource Office, click on the “I Have a Registration Code” button. You can also check the email you provided to contact the Human Resource Office – so that you receive a welcome email from ADP with a registration link or code. You can start from there if you want. If you do not have an email or registration code, click the “Find Me” button. This will allow you to enter some of your personal information. The “Find Me” option will then show your employers’ names who use ADP and select T-Mobile from there.
- Step 4: Now, you will be asked to enter some personal information like your name, date of birth, and SSN – you must enter them and click on the “Continue” button.
- Step 5: Now, you need to prove your validity by entering your contact information. For example, to verify your mobile phone’s validity, a code will be sent via SMS, which will have to be re-entered in the validation box. In the same way, a code or link will be sent to your email. When done, click on the “Continue” button to move on to the next step.
- Step 6: In this step, you will get a system-generated user ID consisting of the first part of your name, the last part, and some necessary digits @ the company’s name. All you have to do is create a valid password. Remember not to share your personal and confidential passwords with anyone who wants them – whether it’s ADP’s Customer Manager or any of your managers.
If you have come to the last step by following my writing, I hope your registration process is complete—this time, you log in to your account with your user ID and password. Provide consent to get your W2 form online and set the notification as well. When all this is done, your pay statement is in the “Pay” tab under the “MySelf” menu. The W2 form is similarly on the “Pay” tab. I hope this article will help you. If you have any questions, write them in the comments section below. I will try to answer your questions.