As an employee of Skyes Enterprise, you are already allowed access to the ADP iPay portal for knowing or viewing your pay stubs and W-2 statements. You can access the web portal any time, 24*7 a week, by providing your login credentials like your User ID and Password. But if you are a new Skyes Enterprise employee or a new portal user, you must register. Then you can view and print your Pay statements, W-2 statements, tax statements, and other benefits and self-services. You can also maintain your personal information and make direct deposits from this portal.
- Navigate to the ADP iPay web portal login screen https://online.adp.com/ipay/login.
- Provide your correct credentials like User ID and Password.
- Click on Login Button.
***If you cannot log in or forget your credentials as a User ID or Password, you can recover it from the Forgot your ID/ Password option below the Login button.
If you are a new employee of Skyes Enterprise or a new user in this portal, you must complete the registration process by clicking the REGISTER NOW button from the option First time user. REGISTER NOW is located end of the Login Page. Then follow the following steps:
- First, click on the REGISTER NOW button located back of the login page.
- Input the Registration Passcode and click the Next button to navigate to the next step. You must collect your registration passcode from your Payroll manager or HR coordinator.
- Now follow the Enter information option and input your First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, Last four digits of SSN / EIN / ITIN, Birthdate, and reCAPTCHA verification, and click on Continue. You can import and verify your information instead of providing this information if you have a Capital One account. If you have, you can click on Send verified info from the capital one account option and sign in to the capital one account.
- In this step, you must create your unique User ID and Set a strong password. Then click Next.
- Then you will be provided some security questions, and you have to select and answer three items from the drop-down list.
- You will be prompted to read the terms and conditions and select I agree with the checkbox.
- Then click on the Register button to complete the registration process.
- After all, you must give your valid and current contact information and activate contact devices with phone numbers and Email verification.
Now you can log in to the ADP iPay web portal with the User Id and Password for taking services on your Pay statements and W-2 statements.
ADP Mobile Application
There are available ADP Free Mobile Applications as the iOS version on App Store & Android version on Google Play. You can quickly access the portal through a mobile application with a User ID and Password. But first, you have to complete the registration process through a desktop computer or laptop. Through ADP Mobile Application, you will be able to take all ADP services.
3 thoughts on “Sykes pay stubs & W2s”
I left sykes early in 2021 and also joined in 2021, left after tax season. How do I get my W-2 if my ADP account is suspended?
I no longer work with Sykes but I haven’t received my W2 and when I try to login in it wants to verify me by sending a code to my old phone number. How can I get my phone number changed?