As an employee of Skyes Enterprise you are already allowed to get access in to ADP iPay portal for knowing or viewing your pay statements and W-2 statements. You can get access in to the web portal any time at 24*7 in a week providing your log in credentials as User ID and Password. But if you are a new employee of Skyes Enterprise or a new user in this portal then first you have to get registered to this portal. Then you can view and print your Pay statements, W-2 statements, Tax statements as well as other benefits and self-services. You can maintain your personal information and can make direct deposit also from this portal.
- Navigate to ADP iPay web portal login screen https://online.adp.com/ipay/login.
- Provide your correct credentials as User ID and Password.
- Click on Login Button.
***If you cannot log in or forget your credentials as User ID or Password then you can recover it from Forgot your ID/ Password option below Login button.
If you are a new employee of Skyes Enterprise or new user in this portal then you have to complete the Registration process with clicking REGISTER NOW button from the option First time user? REGISTER NOW located end of the Login Page. Then follow the following steps:
- At first Click on the REGISTER NOW button located end of the login page.
- Input Registration Passcode and click on Next button for navigating to next step. You have to collect your registration passcode from your Payroll manager or HR coordinator.
- Now follow Enter information option and input your First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, Last 4 digits of SSN / EIN / ITIN, Birthdate and reCAPTCHA verification and click on Continue. You can import and verify your information in lieu of providing these information, if you have a Capital One account. If you have then you can click on Send verified info from capital one account option and sign in to capital one account.
- In this step you have to create your unique User ID and Set a strong Password. Then click Next.
- Then you will be provided some security questions and you have select and answer three questions from drop down list.
- You will be prompted to Read the terms and conditions and select I agree check box.
- Then click on Register button for completing registration process.
- After all, you have to give your valid and current contact information and activate contact devices with phone number and Email verification.
Now you can log in to ADP iPay web portal with the User Id and Password for taking services on your Pay statements and W-2 statements.
ADP Mobile Application
There are available ADP Free Mobile Applications as iOS version on App Store & Android version on Google Play. You can get access to the portal through mobile application easily with User ID and Password. But, first you have to complete registration process through desktop computer or laptop. Through ADP Mobile Application you will be able to take all ADP services.