As an employee of Skyes Enterprise, you are already allowed to get access to the ADP iPay portal for knowing or viewing your pay statements and W-2 statements. You can get access to the web portal any time at 24*7 in a week providing your login credentials like User ID and Password. But if you are a new employee of Skyes Enterprise or a new user in this portal, you have to get registered to this portal. Then you can view and print your Pay statements, W-2 statements, tax statements, as well as other benefits and self-services. You can maintain your personal information and can make direct deposit also from this portal.
- Navigate to ADP iPay web portal login screen https://online.adp.com/ipay/login.
- Provide your correct credentials like User ID and Password.
- Click on Login Button.
***If you cannot log in or forget your credentials as a User ID or Password, then you can recover it from Forgot your ID/ Password option below the Login button.
If you are a new employee of Skyes Enterprise or a new user in this portal, you have to complete the registration process by clicking REGISTER NOW button from the option First time user? REGISTER NOW located end of the Login Page. Then follow the following steps:
- At first, click on the REGISTER NOW button located end of the login page.
- Input the Registration Passcode and click on the Next button for navigating to the next step. You have to collect your registration passcode from your Payroll manager or HR coordinator.
- Now follow the Enter information option and input your First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, Last four digits of SSN / EIN / ITIN, Birthdate, and reCAPTCHA verification and click on Continue. You can import and verify your information instead of providing this information if you have a Capital One account. If you have, you can click on Send verified info from the capital one account option and sign in to the capital one account.
- In this step, you have to create your unique User ID and Set a strong password. Then click Next.
- Then you will be provided some security questions, and you have to select and answer three items from the drop-down list.
- You will be prompted to read the terms and conditions and select I agree with the checkbox.
- Then click on the Register button for completing the registration process.
- After all, you have to give your valid and current contact information and activate contact devices with phone numbers and Email verification.
Now you can log in to the ADP iPay web portal with the User Id and Password for taking services on your Pay statements and W-2 statements.
ADP Mobile Application
There are available ADP Free Mobile Applications as the iOS version on App Store & Android version on Google Play. You can get access to the portal through a mobile application quickly with a User ID and Password. But first, you have to complete the registration process through a desktop computer or laptop. Through ADP Mobile Application, you will be able to take all ADP services.