Supervalu’s employees can access Supervalu’s HR Portal by logging in to view their Pay Stubs and benefits and manage personal information. As a Supervalu employee, you can easily log in to the portal hrportal.supervalu.com with your Username and Password. All employees or users of this portal will be automatically registered. If you face any problem with access to the HR portal, then you can manage your help from Supervalu’s my access portal myaccess.supervalu.com. Anyway, if you are not registered to this portal,n you can complete your registration process.
- Is there an option for your registration process on my access portal as Not Registered for the Portal? Click on it.
- A pop-up window will open, and first, you must select your employee type.
- You must provide information such as your Last Name, Employee Number, and Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Then click on the Search button.
- You will be navigated to the next screen.
- Follow the screen’s instructions and provide information according to this portal’s needs.
You can change your password instantly and can change your access to other systems, also. If you are a manager, you can change or modify access for your team. This system is universal for all users because there are no difficulties for mac users. But if you forget your username, then you have to make a call to the help desk.
From this portal, you will get all instructions according to your needs. You can make a phone call to the Service Desk at 1-888-767-4227 to understand and solve your problem in a better way.
Supervalu Company accepts service on W2 Statements for the employees from Equifax Workforce Solution’s Tax Form management portal, the most significant employment service provider in the United States of America (USA). You are already permitted access to the exit by completing your authentication process. There will be available W-2 statements and 1095-c forms in this portal for you in almostten0 days, sooner than you may get them in your mailbox.
How to get access to the portal
- First, navigate to the portal link: mytaxform.com
- Enter your “Employer Name or Code,” which is 10186. Then the login page will be displayed.
- Enter your “Employee Number” according to US format 6-digit number + 2 leading zeros) and click on Continue>
- Enter your “PIN” (Default format of PIN: Last four digits of Social Security Number (SSN)+ 2digitst of the birth day+two2 digits of your birth year) and click on the login button
- Now you have to change the default PI, N, and for this,s answer security questions for your identity. Then input your contact information like Email and Phone number. After that, you have to input your new PIN.
- Now you will have to confirm the agreement for getting your W-2s online. Read the discloser of electronic delivery. Once you consented, you will be notified when your W-2s are ok.
NB: You can call HR Connections at 855-480-6634 if you face any problem confirming your identity on the portal.