Supervalu’s employees have a great opportunity for accessing Supervalu’s own HR Portal with logging in to view their Pay Statements, benefits and manage personal information. As a Supervalu employee you can easily log in to the portal hrportal.supervalu.com with your Username and Password.
All employees or users of this portal will be automatically registered. If you face any problem with access to the HR portal then you can manage your help from Supervalu’s my access portal myaccess.supervalu.com. Anyway if you are not registered to this portal then you can complete your registration process from here.
- There is an option for your registration process on my access portal as Not Registered for the Portal? Click on it.
- A pop up window will be open and first you have to select your employee type.
- Then you have to provide some information as Last Name, Employee Number and Last 4 Digit of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Then click on Search button.
- You will be navigated to Next screen.
- Now simply follow the instructions of the screen and provide information according to this portal’s need.
You can change your password instantly, can change you access to other systems also. If you are a manager then you can change or modify access for your team. This system is universal for all users because there is no difficulties for mac users. But if you forget your username then you have to make a call to the help desk.
From this portal you will get all instructions according to your needs. You can make a phone call to Service Desk at 1-888-767-4227 for understanding and solving your problem in a better way.
Supervalu Company accepts service on W2 Statements for the employees from Equifax Workface Solution’s Tax Form management portal which is the largest employment service provider of United States of America (USA). You are already permitted to get accessed to the portal through completing your authentication process. In this portal there will be available W-2 statements and 1095-c form for you in almost 10 days sooner than you may get it in your mailbox.
How to get accessed to the portal
- First navigate to the portal link: mytaxform.com
- Enter your “Employer Name or Code” which is 10186. Then the login page will be displayed.
- Enter your “Employee Number” according to US format (6 digit number + 2 leading zeros) and click on Continue>
- Enter your “PIN” (Default format of PIN: Last 4 digit of Social Security Number (SSN)+ 2 digit of your birth day+ 2 digit of your birth year) and click on Log In button
- Now you have to change the default PIN and for this answer security questions for your identity. Then input your contact information as Email and Phone number. After that you have to input your new PIN number.
- Now you will have to confirm agreement for getting your W-2s online. Read the discloser of electronic delivery. Once consented, you will be notified when your W-2s is ok.
NB: You can make a call to HR Connections at 855-480-6634 if you face any problem to confirm your identity on the portal.