A temporary staffing agency usually hires staff temporarily to fill a certain number of vacancies in a company, organization, or business. Staffline is a temporary staffing agency that provides employees with appropriate employment and qualified and experienced staff to the organization. Established only in 2004, this temporary staffing agency has gained a lot of recognition in establishing qualified and tested staff. They even provide this service to them with a guarantee. By now, you know about the Staffline Temporary Staffing Agency. Just as temporary staffing has benefits, it is also quite inconvenient to hire temporary staff. Recruiting such staff is a different kind of challenge, especially in cities like Bluff City and Redford. If you are faced with a challenge for temporary staffing in these areas, you can seek the help of a local temporary staffing agency. Bluff City and Redford City also have Staffline services so you can accept their service subject to verification. All I have discussed so far is the introduction, and now I will discuss the main topic of my article. The present article’s main point is how Staffline Temporary Staffing Agency staff can access their pay stubs and W-2 information electronically.
- How to access Pay-Stub and W-2 information electronically?
Staffline has created an Employee Self-Service Portal for their employees, a combination of Adobe Coldfusion and Microsoft ASP.net. It is also known to employees as a payment card account. Through which employees can access their assignments. You will also be able to update certain information, such as personal addresses, direct deposits, and W-4 tax information, and access weekly pay stubs online. However, Staffline does not distribute W-2 forms or tax forms online to its employees. Every year on or before 31st January, the workers are sent to the home address by postal mail. However, if you need to change your home address, you can do so online through the Employee Self-Service Portal.
- If you want to access the Employee Self-Service Portal as a Staffline employee, go to the Staffline Employee Self-Service web portal. The web address of the Employee Self-Service Web Portal is https://www.staffline.com/ess/index.cfm.
- Log in with your username and password that you created at the registration time and click on the login button. However, if you have forgotten your username and password, you can reset your user ID and password in a new way by clicking the “Reset Login” button.
- If you do not have a user ID and password or are a new employee, you must first complete the registration process. Hit it off on the “Sign Up” link below the “Login” button to register.
- In the next step, enter your SSN and date of birth and click on the Next button.
- Now, enter a username, password, and email ID of your choice. However, your user ID and password can not be more than fifteen characters or digits. User ID must have a minimum of 6 characters or numbers, and no special characters can be used. Passwords, on the other hand, must have at least five characters. Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
Your account has been created on the next screen, and you will get a message to go back to the “Sign In” screen and login. So go back to the sign-in page and log in with your user ID and password. Once logged in, you will be able to access the pay stub from your payment card account.