From starting a business with a fresh fruit stand opening during World War II to running various companies at various times, the Boney family founded Sprouts Farmers Market in 2002. Passionately prioritizing healthy living, clean eating, and inspiring wellness, Sprouts Farmers Market offers a variety of healthy and fresh grocery products every day of the week. The freshest and tastiest in-season products include baked goods, bulk foods, dairy products, deli, fresh produce, frozen foods, meat and seafood, packaged groceries, vitamins, and supplements, along with a massive range of organic and natural foods. Two decades later, the company has grown into a significant supermarket chain with more than three hundred and eighty-four locations in twenty-three US States, where over thirty-five thousand employees make natural foods ready-made and accessible to all. Here all the employees can perform their duties with passion and fun, and it becomes easier if they have a flair for food. They don’t even need to worry about Salary, Pay Stubs, and W2 Statements separately because the salary is instantly deposited into the bank account on payday. All Sprouts Farmers Market employees receive Pay Stubs and W2 Statements through access to the Okta Employee Self-Service Portal.
Access Your Sprouts Pay and Tax Statements at the Okta Self-Service Portal
On the Okta Self-Service Portal, all employees of Sprouts Farmers Market are given access to the Okta dashboard through SSO (Single Sign On) process. After hiring new hires through Sprouts’ employer and registering on the portal, employees are sent a no-reply onboarding email from Okta with an access link to the portal. You will also be given your Username and a Password to access the Okta Self-Service Portal, but this password must be changed after signing in for the first time. Click on that link from the email or type this link (https://sprouts.okta.com/) in your browser and press enter button from the keyboard to reach Okta’s main page. Then follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Now enter your Username and Password on the main page of the Okta Self-Service Portal and click on the “Sign In” button.
- Step 2: You will see several options to enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and choose the best convenient option for you to set it up. Consequently, every time you sign in to this portal, you must verify the MFA Code and reach the Okta Dashboard.
- Step 3: In this step, input your secondary email address in the “Secondary Email” option and then select a question from the dropdown menu of the “Choose a Forgot Password Question” option and provide its answer in the “Answer” box. Optionally, you can add a phone number to receive a code via Text Message or Voice Call to reset the password or unlock the account. Finally, selecting a Security Image and clicking the “Finish” button will complete the setup of this step. But in this step, you must select at least Forgot Password Question and Security Image; otherwise, you cannot go to the next step.
- Step 4: Now you will get access to the Homepage of the Okta Self-Service Portal, and here you can explore various features of the portal. However, if accessing for the first time, click on your name in the upper right corner of the dashboard, enter “Settings,” and change your password from the “Change Password” option. Explore your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements under “Pay” from the dashboard, open them to check the details, and download or print them to save.
- Former Sprouts Farmers Market employees can request W2 Statements by calling Sprouts HR Support at (844-577-7688) and pressing 2.
Disclaimer: The Sprouts Farmers Market and Sprouts Farmers Market logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.