How to Access SpartanNash Pay Stubs and W2s Online?
You must have installed CCTV cameras in your office and outside the office. But what have you done for your Business? Yes, CCTV cameras should be installed in the Business to closely monitor how the Business’s income, expenses, profit, and loss are being made. And in Business, the role of CCTV cameras will play a good quality HR Management Software. Besides keeping pace with the times, if there is a system to manage the payroll online and distribute electronic Pay Stubs and W2 Statements to all associates in a self-service manner, it would be a golden blessing. SpartanNash Company has developed SpartanNash HR Self-Service Portal keeping in mind all possible benefits for all Associates. SpartanNash is a company driven by customer-centric innovation and providing food solutions for better lives in America’s retail and distribution industry. A supply chain network distributor of fresh, grocery, and household products worldwide, including across the Americas, the company was formed nearly a decade ago through the merger of two companies with long and rich histories. In addition to operating around one and a half hundred supermarkets, SpartanNash is gradually redesigning and updating its services to make the Business more efficient and profitable.
Access Your Spartannash Pay and Tax Statements at the SpartanNash HR Self-Service Portal
- The SpartanNash HR Self-Service Portal allows all SpartanNash employees to access their Human Resources, Personal Information, Benefits, Payroll Information, etc., in a secure environment from home and work offices. This system is updated regularly, and it is best to use the latest version of Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, etc., browsers to access it. To access this portal, first, navigate to the portal homepage (http://hrss.spartanstores.com/hrss/home.html) through your device’s browser, and reach the sign-in page by clicking the “Sign In” button at the top.
- Then enter your Associate ID and Password and click the “Sign In” button. New employees need to input their Initial Password along with their Associate ID. Your Associate ID (Employee ID) will work as your User Name. And your Initial Password will be fLYYYYY$SSSS where f is the first letter of your first name in lower case, L is the 1st letter of your last name in upper case, YYYY is your year of birth, then the $ sign and SSSS is the last 4-digits of your SSN. After signing in to the SpartanNash HR Self-Service Portal for the first time, change your initial Password and perform it correctly if the system gives you any other instructions on the screen.
- Then explore various options from the SpartanNash dashboard, update your Personal Information, Contact Information, Address, etc., and access desired information like Benefits, Pay Stubs, etc.
- SpartanNash Company sends a hard copy of W2 Statements to all Associates by postal mail to their respective addresses.
- Note: For security reasons, the SpartanNash HR Self-Service Portal automatically signs you out after three minutes of inactivity and requires you to sign in again to check any information.
- As your Associate ID is your Username in this portal, you must never forget your Associate ID while signing into the portal. However, if you forget the Associate ID, you can find it in your last Paycheck or Pay Stub.
- SpartanNash HR Self-Service Portal Password typically expires every 180 days, and you must change or reset it before it expires. After reaching the portal dashboard, change the Password through the “Change My Password” option from the Main Menu. And if you forget, click on the “Forgot your password?” link at the very bottom of the SpartanNash sign-in page and submit the required information to reset it.
- If you try to sign in by inputting the wrong credentials three times a row, your SpartanNash account will be locked. Then you must get your solution by calling the number of Computer Support at 1.800.822.1743 or 616.878.2480.
Disclaimer: The SpartanNash and SpartanNash logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of SpartanNash Company.