Almost everyone has to go to the salon at some point, which is a vital place to groom and tidy yourself. Nowadays, any young and creative person goes to the salon to present themselves as Confident and Smart. People in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico should visit the SmartStyle to enjoy a quality and comfortable salon experience with friendly and professionally trained stylists. Another cool thing is that this full-service hair salon company’s stores are usually located inside Walmarts, so there’s no need to plan a separate visit to the salon. SmartStyle always has a wide range of hair care products available along with a full range of hair-cutting services in styles that suit the consumer’s preferences and looks at affordable prices. SmartStyle has the DocAgent Online Payroll Portal to digitally access Pay Stubs and W2 Statements for corporate employees and field employees employed by SmartStyle to serve people. If you are a former employee of SmartStyle and need to access Pay Stubs and W2 Statements, you also have access to this same portal. In addition, access to the portal is also available using the DocAgent mobile application.
- Hopefully, if you follow this article well, you will not have any problem accessing DocAgent Online Payroll Portal. Please comment on how you like this article. Also, don’t forget to share with colleagues. However, whether you are a current or former employee, corporate and field employees must visit the portal using separate links. The access link for corporate employees is http://regiscorp.docagent.net/, and the access link for field employees is http://regis.docagent.net/. Before accessing DocAgent, make sure Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer, or install it immediately.
- After reaching the DocAgent login page, provide your login credentials (User ID & Password) and click on the “Login” button. Your User ID is your Regis ID formed through an alphanumeric combination, which you use to access RegisConnect and Network. And the eight-digit Default Password for login to this DocAgent portal is the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number) / SIN (Social Insurance Number) plus the day and month of your birth date in MMDD format. The DocAgent system will prompt you to change the Password if the login is successful with the Default Password for the first time. After changing the Password, you will be able to access the DocAgent Dashboard.
- If you want to use DocAgent Mobile App, install it on your smartphone from Play Store (Android version) or App Store (iOS version). Then after opening it, you have to log in by providing your User ID & Password in the same way, but here also, you must provide your Client ID (REGIS).
- After reaching DocAgent’s Dashboard or e-Document Cabinet, you will see some organized folders. Here, you will find your Pay Stubs by opening the “ePayStubs” folder and your W2 Statements by opening the “eW2s” folder. Please note that DocAgent updates the previous year’s W2 Statement by January 31st of each year.
- If your DocAgent Online Payroll Portal User ID or Password is lost, it can be recovered through the “Forgot Password” and “Forgot User ID” links from the DocAgent login page. Before retrieving the Password, enter the User ID correctly, click the “Forgot Password” link, and follow the next instructions. To recover the User ID, after clicking on the “Forgot User ID” link, provide a valid email twice, input the characters of the CAPTCHA image, answer the Security Questions in the next step, and follow the next instructions.
- If you have any problems or need a previous year’s W2 Statement, please call the Payroll Department at 1-855-697-3447 or email email@example.com with details.
Disclaimer: The SmartStyle and SmartStyle logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of SmartStyle, a division of Regis Corporation.