Shake Shack, Inc. is a modern-day fast-casual restaurant chain based in New York. It is a roadside burger stand where you might have to wait for a bite, but the environment is very comfortable. Consumers can enjoy high-quality fast food as a standard American menu of premium burgers, hot dogs, crispy chicken, frozen custard, crinkle-cut fries, shakes, beer, wine, etc., made with a solid-muscle blend of all-natural, hormone and antibiotic-free Angus beef, fresh ground daily, cooked to order and served on a non-genetically modified organism potato bun at a fun and cheerful common-assembling place. All employees can receive their pay stubs and w2 statements electronically via the UltiPro payroll portal.
How to Login?
Shake Shak, Inc. employees have a unique, accessible URL for accessing the UltiPro portal. As a Shake Shak, Inc. employee, you must know your accessible URL from your employer, Payroll coordinator, or HR website of UltiPro. After getting your accessible URL, navigate to the login page and provide your User Name and Password for logging in to this portal to get access to and print or download your pay stubs and w2 statements.
Forgot Your Password?
You have forgotten your password. So, do not worry. You can retrieve your forgotten password with the “Forgot Your Password?” feature from the login page of your portal. If you want to take help resetting your password, then provide your Username on the left-sided text inputting box under the feature “Forgot Your Password?” You can get a password resetting link by providing your Username and Company access code on the right-sided text input box. Your company access code is available in the HR department.
First-time User? Complete Initial Login:
- Go to the login page of the UltiPro payroll portal.
- Input your User Name. User Name: Last Name + Last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number). Example: Suppose your name is Steve Becker, and your SSN (Social Security Number) is 123456789; then your User Name will be “Becker6789”.
- Input your Initial Password. Your Initial Password for Initial Log in is your Date of Birth.
- Click on the login button.
- Change your initial password. After clicking on the login button, you will be navigated to the initial Password changing screen. Please, follow the instructions and password requirements on the net.
- Answer 3 challenge questions. After changing your Initial Password, you will be navigated to the challenge question screen, and from the dropdown list, select according to your wish and answer one by one. Then click the continue button.
- Finally, you are on the dashboard or Personal UltiPro Screen. Your pay stubs and w2 statements as end-year tax-related documents are available here. You will get a Menu bar on the left top of the screen, and you can manage and maintain your personal and other information, documents, and benefits.
For your other login, you must input this New Password every time.