I think you are very proud of being a part of Safeway Inc. as an employee because Safeway Inc. is a place of confidence to the customers for more than a hundred years. And day by day, it is growing more confidence to the customers for improving the health and quality of life by its innovative products and programs. In this way, now Safeway Inc. is one of the largest supermarket chains of fresh food and drug retailers in the United States, with more than 900 stores in different locations.
I am also proud to help you with providing detailed information and instruction about your pay stubs and w2 statements. You will be pleased knowing that your company: Safeway Inc., is providing your Pay stubs and w2 statements via a different online portal, and this matter is more comfortable to get documents for the employees. Safeway Inc. is providing pay stubs via the direct2hr portal and w2 statements via Equifax Workforce Solutions’ Tax Form Management portal.
How to get access to Pay Stubs at Direct2HR?
- Navigate to the portal with http://direct2hr.safeway.com/
- You will be automatically redirected to the login page.
- Only authorized or registered employees or users can log in to this portal by providing login credentials as User Name and Password. This system does not allow you to create an account. Company managers and Human Resource Staffs do this process by verifying correctly, and then you will be an authorized user in this system or portal.
- If you are a new user, you have to contact your team leader to register this portal and provide a User Name and Password. You can also make a call at Safeway Service Desk at 1 877 286 3200 to get your login credentials.
- You can log in to this portal, and you will be allowed once to change your password.
- After logging into this portal, you can get your pay stubs and manage your personnel and other payroll-related information.
Extension: You can retrieve your forgotten password with the link Forgot your Password? From the login page or you can make a call the Safeway Service Desk at 1 877 286 3200. With this log-in credential, you can also access the Safeway Employee Center, My AisleOne, Employee Career Services, and My 2 Cents.
How to get access to W2 Statements?
- Go to https://www.mytaxform.com.
- On the login field, enter your Employer code (Collect from your team leader) and click on the Login>> button.
- Enter your SSN (Social Security Number) and click on Continue.
- Enter your initial PIN following the instructions on the screen and click on Log In. If you are an old user, then enter your changed PIN.
- (Please skip this step if you are an old user) You have to answer some security questions for ensuring your future security and provide your phone number and email address. Now change your initial PIN and Continue to the Next Step.
- Your home dashboard will appear on the screen. Old users may be asked security questions or provided a one-time passcode via phone number through text or call to confirm the Identity.
- Finally, read the “W2 Consent” and click on the checkbox as “I understand and accept the terms for consenting for online tax form delivery.” If you consent to Electric w2s, then your w2 will be available on the first day of last week in January; otherwise, you will be mailed by 31st January.
How to Log In to My Schedule ESS?
My Schedule ESS is for viewing your schedule, meal breaks, time offs, total hours, etc. Through this system, you can request vacation days, unpaid days off, other time off, etc. This system is very user friendly and easy to use. The access process to the My Schedule ESS is the same as the Direct2HR portal.
- Go to My Schedule ESS with https://myschedule.safeway.com
- Click on the login button.
- Provide login credentials.
- Click on Login.
Help: You can reset or retrieve your forgotten password with the link Forgot Your Password? From the login page. You can contact with your Store director or make a call at 1 877 286 3200 for any kind of problem you face.