Pandora is one of the most dominant music exploration platforms where there is a supreme combination of music creators, marketers, and music lovers to inspire the world with music. It is doing everything for music by almost 25000 highly trained musicologists and employees for more than 70 million monthly users under the established Music Genome Project® and Podcast Genome Project® technology in approximately 7,800+ locations. Pandora is a subsidiary of Sirius XM Holdings Inc., where Pandora and SiriusXM are succeeded in making one of the largest music production platforms in the world.
Log in to the Portal:
Different Human Resources are using the UltiPro Workplace portal for receiving their pay stubs and W2 statements. You can also manage your timesheet, view your payroll-related information in detail, know about your benefits, and maintain personal and contact information. For all these advantages, you have to follow the following processes to get access to this portal.
- Open an internet browser connecting your device to the internet. (Internet Explorer is the best option for browsing the UltiPro Workplace portal.)
- Go to the UltiPro Workplace portal login page using this URL: https://gateway.ultiproworkplace.com?cpi=http://sts.nam.pandora.net/adfs/services/trust.
(Point to be noted that you may get an error message for trying to log in via UltiPro Workplace favorite link or other links because the system will not allow you to log in via any other URL. You have to try to log in via the exact given URL.)
- Now, provide your Pandora email address as User Name and present Network Password in the login page’s definite input fields.
(Point to be noted that if you are trying to log in to this portal in a Pandora office or connected to the VPN, then you may be logged in automatically with your windows log in User Name and Password.)
You face any problem with this process, and then you have to clear the cache & cookies of your browser and then attempt newly.
HELP: If you face any problem for getting access to this UltiPro Workplace portal, then you can communicate with the NAM Help Desk by the following processes:
- Ticket Creating: Please, create a ticket by signing into visiting the link: https://pandoranamit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and sign in here with your User Name and Password.
- Email Sending: You can send an email describing your problem properly in detail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Direct Calling: You can also make a call to 410-309-0200 and ask about the solutions to your problems.