Pandora is one of the most dominant music exploration platforms where there is a supreme combination of music creators, marketers, and music lovers with the intention to inspire the world with music. It is doing everything for the purpose of music by almost 25000 highly trained musicologists and employees for more than 70 million monthly users under the established Music Genome Project® and Podcast Genome Project® technology in approximately 7,800+ locations. Pandora is a subsidiary of Sirius XM Holdings Inc. where Pandora and SiriusXM are succeeded to make one of the largest music production platforms in the world.
Log in to the Portal:
Different Human Resources are using UltiPro Workplace portal for receiving their pay stubs and W2 statements. As well as, you can manage your time sheet, view your payroll related information in details, know about your benefits and maintain personal and contact information. For all these advantages, you have to follow the following processes to get access to this portal.
- Open an internet browser connecting your device to the internet. (Internet Explorer is the best option for browsing UltiPro Workplace portal.)
- Go to the UltiPro Workplace portal log in page using this URL: https://gateway.ultiproworkplace.com?cpi=http://sts.nam.pandora.net/adfs/services/trust.
(Point to be noted that, you may get an error message for trying to log in via UltiPro Workplace favorite link or other links because the system will not allow you to log in via any kind of other URL. You have to try to log in via the exact given URL.)
- Now, provide your Pandora email address as User Name and present Network Password in the definite input fields of the log in page.
(Point to be noted that, if you are trying to log in to this portal in a Pandora office or connected to the VPN then you may be logged in automatically with your windows log in User Name and Password.)
You face any problem with this process, then you have to clear the cache & cookies of your browser and then attempt newly.
HELP: If you face any kind of problem for getting access to this UltiPro Workplace portal then you can communicate with the NAM Help Desk by following processes:
- Ticket Creating: Please, create a ticket with signing into visiting the link: https://pandoranamit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and sign in here, providing your User Name and Password.
- Email Sending: You can send an Email describing your problem properly in details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Direct Calling: You can also make a call to 410-309-0200 and can ask about the solutions of your problems.