Beginning in 1958, Macy’s, Inc. has grown up gradually, and now it is one of the biggest retail stores in the United States of America. Now, it is also known as a store for life in America. Macy’s, Inc. operates different stores under different brand names, such as Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Bluemercury, etc. There are approximately 680 departmental stores under Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s brand names. Besides, about 190 stores are under the brand name Bluemercury which are beauty stores where customers are provided reliable and proficient beauty tips. Bluemercury is also one of the US-based fastest-rising glamorous beauty brands. Macy’s, Inc. operates the business in 43 states in the United States and internationally in different countries where more than 130000 employees are associated with serving the customers. For over 16 decades, Macy’s, Inc. has worked for customers, colleagues, and communities for a brighter life. All the employees associated with this company are provided the pay stubs and w2 statements via the MyHr Self-Service portal.
Getting access to the portal:
Follow the following guidelines properly to get access to your documents and information on this portal:
- Navigate to the portal login page via the URL: https://hr.macys.net/insite
- Here are two options Colleague Sign in and Former Colleague Sign in. If you are an active employee of this company, click on the Colleague Sign-in option.
- This is an Oracle Cloud where you can access all HR-related applications without any additional login. But, for the first time, you must log in, providing your eight digits Employee ID and Network Password.
View your Pay Stubs:
- Click on the My HR link under the Home menu, and you will be redirected to the My HR Oracle website.
- Click on the Personal Information option under the Navigator option located on the left side of the page.
- You can find the Payroll option under the left-sided Sub-Menu and click on it.
- Now here are available your last five pay stubs.
- Please click the Pay Slip button to view your pay stub in detail.
- If you want to view your previous pay stubs, click on Click Here to View Historical Pay Records.
View your W2 Statements:
- After logging into the system, go to Additional Resources under MY RESOURCES.
- From Additional Resources, please click on Online W2.
- Now you will be redirected to the Tax Form Management website.
- From here, you can quickly view your w2 Statements.
- If you are a first-time user, you have to complete the W2 Consent for online delivery.
Additional Payroll Help:
Here are some other options under the Additional Payroll Help option that may be helpful for you.
- Online W2
- Paycheck Modeling
- Macy’s Time Off
- Payroll Quick Reference
- Electronic Paystub Delivery Method