From the beginning in 1958, Macy’s, Inc. has been grown up gradually and now it is one of the biggest retail stores in the United States of America. Now, it is also known as a store for life in America. Macy’s, Inc. is operating different stores under different brand names as Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Bluemercury etc. There are approximately 680 departmental stores under the brand names as Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s. Besides, about 190 stores are under the brand name Bluemercury which are beauty stores where customers are provided reliable and proficient beauty tips. Bluemercury is also one of the US-based fastest rising glamorous beauty brands. Macy’s, Inc. operating the business in 43 states in the United States and internationally in different countries where more than 130000 employees are associated for serving the customers. Over 16 decades, Macy’s, Inc. has been working for the customers, colleagues and communities for a brighter life. All the employees are associated with this company are provided the pay stubs and w2 statements via MyHr Self Service portal.
Getting access to the portal:
Follow the following guidelines properly for getting access to your documents and information on this portal:
- Navigate to the portal log in page via url: https://hr.macys.net/insite
- Here are two options as Colleague Sign in and Former Colleague Sign in. If you are an active employee of this company then click on Colleague Sign in option.
- Basically this is an Oracle Cloud where you can get access to all HR related applications without any additional log in. But, at first time you have to log in providing your 8 digits Employee ID and Network Password.
View your Pay Stubs:
- Click on My HR link under Home menu and you will be redirected to My HR Oracle website.
- Click on Personal Information option under the Navigator option located on left side of the page.
- You will be able to find the Payroll option under the left sided Sub-Menu and click on.
- Now here are available your last 5 pay stubs.
- For viewing your pay stub in details, please click on Pay Slip button.
- If you want to view your more previous pay stubs then click on Click Here to View Historical Pay Records.
View your W2 Statements:
- After logging in to the system go to Additional Resources under MY RESOURCES.
- From Additional Resources please click on Online W2
- Now you will be redirected to Tax Form Management website.
- From here you can easily view your w2 Statements.
- If you are a first time user then obviously you have to complete W2 Consent for online delivery.
Additional Payroll Help:
Here are some other options under Additional Payroll Help option those may need or helpful for you.
- Online W2
- Paycheck Modeling
- Macy’s Time Off
- Payroll Quick Reference
- Electronic Paystub Delivery Method