Meridian is one of the fastest-growing and highly rated health plan groups. It was started in 1997 with a small team, and by this time, it had become one of the top health plan groups. This company is going forward with a mission to be the leader in government-sponsored healthcare programs. It is running on to success by providing high-quality service through trust and commitment. There are more than 700000 members and 45000 providers under this company in six states: Michigan, Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, and Iowa. Meridian Health Company is delivering the pay stubs, w2 statements electronically through the UltiPro payroll portal of Ultimate Software. Benefits, payroll-related information, personal information, contact information, etc., are also available and manageable.
How to Login?
As an employee of Meridian Health Company, you can easily log in to the portal after visiting the login page with the specific link provided by your employer or payroll coordinator at https://meridian.ultipro.com. You must input your login credentials as User Name and Password, then click on the login button. Then you will get your desired screen as Personal UltiPro Screen on your device’s display, where you can view, print, or download your pay stubs and w2 statements and manage your personal information, contact information, and other benefits.
What is the initial Login process for New or First-Time Users?
- Go to the login page of the portal with the link: https://meridian.ultipro.com.
- Input your User Name and Default or Initial Password. [Please collect your User Name and Default or Initial Password from your employer, payroll coordinator, or HR Dept.]
- Click on the login button.
- Change your Default or initial Password by following the on-screen instructions and requirements carefully.
- Now, answer three challenge questions by selecting from the dropdown list according to your choice for your security purpose. Keep in mind all the answers correctly because the system may ask you any time at any login attempt to verify you.
- Finally, you will get the Dashboard or Personal UltiPro Screen on display. You can get your desired information and documents with specific options and view, download, or print those documents from the Menu bar from the screen’s left-top.
Retrieve your Forgotten Password
You can reset or retrieve your forgotten password with the link ‘Forgot Your Password?’ link from the login page. Provide your User Name to get proper help recovering your password. You can get a password reset link by providing both the User Name and Company Access Code. (Your company access code is available to your employer or HR office).