In the Human Resource Services industry, PEO stands for Professional Employer Organization that does not work with a company as a temporary firm, staffing agency, payroll service, or placement agency. However, establishing a relationship with a company in a contract-based manner and becoming the employer manages all the functions of the company’s human resource department, including payroll, taxes, benefits, etc. PEO focuses on the company’s culture, core values, mission, and employee management by handling all functions of the human resources department of any company and plays a significant role in driving business growth. OneSource Employee Management Company is renowned for providing various PEO (Professional Employer Organization) services such as Recruitment, Employee Benefits, Human Resources, Payroll, Employee Compensation, etc. It has sufficient industry knowledge to be a trusted partner of any company and is capable of delivering bottom-line results by providing customized HR solutions. Pay Stubs and W2s are distributed to all associated with OneSource Employee Management Company after completing all Payroll and HR functions through PrismHR Employee Self-Service Portal.
- Each client company is provided with a separate access link to access the PrismHR Employee Self-Service Portal. This access link for the employees of OneSource Employee Management Company is https://oem-ep.prismhr.com/#/auth/login. Authorized OneSource employees can access the portal by navigating to this link, inputting their Username and Password, and clicking the “Login” button. If you are newly hired at OneSource Employee Management Company, first become an authorized user in the registration process by navigating to the “Register” link from the login page. Once you become an authorized user, you will have login credentials (Username and Password) to access this portal.
- Now click the “Register” link and correctly fill out the “New User Registration” form. It would be best if you accurately filled in the Last Name, Identifier, Personal Email, Username, Password, and Confirm Password fields. You can provide your Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN) as the “Identifier.” In the case of “Username,” you can add any number to your name to make it unique. And the password should be a minimum of eight characters long and contain at least one uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, and symbol. Retype the password you created in the input box of “Confirm Password,” If the two fields match, you can become an authorized user by clicking the “Register” button.
- Now go back to the login page by clicking “Return to Login” and log in with your created Username and Password. You will reach the PrismHR Employee Self-Service Portal dashboard if the login is successful.
Access your Pay and W2 Statements:
- On the PrismHR Dashboard, you will see options like Personal, Pay, Paid Time Off, Documents, Taxes, Events, etc. Here “Personal” option contains all your personal information, direct deposit, etc. You will find your pay stubs under the “Pay” option and your W2 Statements in the “Taxes” option. Pay stubs are usually titled by OneSource Employee Management Company’s pay date and W2 statements by year. Click on the title to open and view the details or download them.
- Did you forget your username? Submit your email address (as provided during registration) by clicking on the “Forgot Username” link at the bottom of PrismHR’s login panel. Then check your email inbox and follow the instructions accordingly.
- Did you forget your password? Submit your username by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link at the bottom of PrismHR’s login panel. Then check your email inbox in the same way and follow the instructions accordingly.
Disclaimer: The OneSource and OneSource logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of OneSource Employee Management Company.