Northeast Arc deals with children with disabilities and children at risk of development, established by the parents of children with disabilities in the middle of the last century, i.e., in 1954. Today works with about 18,000 children with disabilities and children at risk of development in 190 cities, such as how they live their lives, their education, work, play, socialization, and much more. At present, the company has over 1000 employees and over six companies. So if you are interested in working with children with disabilities and children at risk of development, you can visit their careers web page at https://ne-arc.org/about-us/careers/. There you will find information about open positions and their employees’ benefits. And if you are an employee of this organization, let’s see how you can access your electronic pay stubs.
Electronic Pay Stubs
When you receive your salary electronically, such as by direct deposit, ACH, or Payment Card, you are entitled to receive your Pay-Stab electronically. That’s why your company, Northeast Arc, which has a staff of just over a thousand, has set up an online self-service portal to distribute electronic pay stubs. It is as easy to use as it is safe. Below is how to log in or register with this portal.
Login to Employee Self Service
- Please visit the EmployeeSelf-Service website. To do this, enter the following web link in the address bar of any computer connected to the Internet – https://P2.tempusunlimited.org
- Now select your company name Northeast Arc.
- Now enter your username or employee ID.
- Enter your password and click the Login button.
- If you have an EmployeeSelf-Service location and need to create an account, click the Create New User button at the bottom.
- On the next page, you will be asked for the following information – employee ID, ess PIN, last four digits of SSN, and zip code. First, enter your username, and the username must be unique. Now enter your employee ID, ess PIN, then a password of your choice. Re-enter your password and enter the last four digits of your SSN and zip code. And at the end of all, click on the Create User button.
View Pay Stub
When your registration process is complete, a page will appear to view the payroll information. And if you are logged out, log in again. Now access your pay stub by clicking on the employee button in the upper left corner of the screen. Here you will find your pay stub from the beginning of 2020. If you are looking for a pay stub in 2019 or earlier, contact your Human Resource Office.
3 thoughts on “Northeast Arc Electronic Pay Stubs”
how do i get my pay stub
How do I get the pin when creating the online account?
How do I get the pin when creating the online account