Archbold Medical Center operates as a nonprofit healthcare center located in Thomasville, Georgia. The Archbold Medical Center comprises four hospitals and three nursing homes with 540 beds. With about 3,000 staff and about 250 specialist doctors, it provides services such as behavioral health, cancer center, dialysis, cardiovascular, hospice, surgery, integrative medicine, and rehabilitation. Brooks County Hospital, Grady General Hospital in Cairo and Camille Mitchell County Hospital are part of the Archbold Medical Center’s network. However, if you want to know more about Archbold Medical Center, you can visit their official website. However, if you are looking for a job, you can visit https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/archbold#/search.
I know your time is precious, just why you value everyone’s time so I don’t want to discuss it unnecessarily and go straight to the key point of the article. I am going to discuss here how you can access your Pay Stubs and W2s. You will be glad to know that your company has set up an online portal for you to distribute Pay Stubs and W2s. This allows you to access the time at your convenience. And it stores up to three years of your Pay Stubs and W2s on this portal. So let’s discuss the method of access.
- The first step for you is to log in to the designated employee portal. To do this, enter this link in the address bar of the browser of any computer, laptop, or mobile phone with an internet connection. The link is https://www.my-estub.com
- You signed several forms at the time of your hiring, one of which was an authorization to create an account on an online portal. For this, they will provide you with a user ID and password for using my-estub.com from the Human Resource Office. If you have a user ID and password, access Pay Stubs and W2s by following the steps below.
- In this step, you have to click on the Employee Portal at the top left. This will make your login box visible. Now enter a user ID and password got from the Human Resource Office in the login box. And click on the Login button.
- In this step, you need to change the password you received from the Human Resource Office. Please follow the Minimum Requirement policy for new passwords. Now click on the Next button. This step is unnecessary for you if you are an old user.
- If you have finished changing your password, you will need to pick and answer a few security questions in this step. Now click on the Next button.
- In this step, you have to select if you want to receive your Pay Stubs and W2s via email. If you want to receive via email, click on the email option and enter an email ID and confirm via a verification code or link. Now click on the Submit button. Once this is done, you can provide consent to get W2s online. Click the YES button for this. However, you can find out about the policy of the Consent Policy by clicking on the “Review Consent Policy” link. Now click on the Next button.
- In this step, you can set the option to receive notifications via text message. When done, click on the Finish button. This completes all the steps to activate your account.
View your Pay Stub & W2
- Click on the Electronic Pay Advice Listing menu. Under this menu, all of your pay stubs are available and will remain until 3 years.
- To view a pay stub, click on the blue color Trans ID number. It will display the selected pay stub in a floating window.
- To print, click on the Printer icon at the top. Your W2 is also available by clicking the W2 menu and following the prompts.