MRCI is the largest private and non-profit human services organization in Minnesota that typically works with people with disabilities and disadvantages. Established in 1953, the organization rehabilitates adults with disabilities and the disadvantaged through employment and independent planning. Although not available in all parts of Minnesota, they are available in the Southern Minnesota and Twin Cities metro areas. Currently, the company has 400 employees serving more than 5,000 people a year. On the other hand, MRCI CDS has a staff of just over 3,200. MRCI CDS is a Minnesota State-approved Financial Management Service (FMS) provider.
How to Access Your Pay stubs from Home
Whether you are an employee of any MRCI organization, be it MRCI, MRCI CDS, or MRCI WorkSource, you can access your pay stub and tax form from the ADP website. You can also log in to the staff portal at infosource.mrciworksource.org with your network user ID and password. The following steps need to be followed to create an account in ADP.
- Step 1: If you are a newly recruited employee, you must go to ADP Self-Service Portal and complete the registration. And if you are an old user, log in directly to my.adp.com. Again, if your old employer used the ADP service because you have an ADP Self-Service account, you will still need to create a new account for MRCI. So visit my.adp.com to create a new account.
- Step 2: If you want to create an account as an employee of MRCI, click on the “Create Account” link. It is located at the bottom of the login page after New User.
- Step 3: You must click on the link “I HAVE A REGISTRATION CODE.” And enter this code “mrcifms-01” in the next REGISTRATION CODE box. You can also complete the registration using the Find Me option. In this case, if your previous employer has used ADP or you are working in another company that uses ADP, you will get the result in the Find Me option and select MRCI Worksource from there.
- Step 4: Now click on the “Enter Information” link. This will bring up the “Identity-Info” page where you enter your name, SSN and DOB and click the “Continue” button.
- Step 5: Now enter your contact information and complete the contact verification. When done, click the “Continue” button.
- Step 6: When the verification process is complete, you will get a system-generated user ID on the next page and need to create a password of your choice. Once the password is created, you will get the message “You are all set” with your user ID on the next page.
Your account creation is complete. Now login with your user ID and password. If you want to get tax documents online, give consent. For pay-stub, click on Myself”>> “Pay”>> “Pay Statements. And for tax documents, click on Myself”>> “Pay”>> “Annual Statements.”