A very few pizza brands that the American people love and trust, Marco’s Pizza are one of them, which is operated by Marco’s Franchising, LLC. This Marco’s Pizza restaurant chain and the interstate franchise were started from Oregon, Ohio, by Italian migrant Pasquale “Pat” Giammarco. Nowadays, it is one of the fastest-growing chain restaurant pizza companies. They have succeeded rapidly by providing genuine Italian quality pizza with fresh ingredients. They are currently operating their business from the Headquarter in Toledo, Ohio, with over 1000 stores in 34 states with Puerto Rico, Bahamas, and India. According to the recent time, you will be surprised to see Marco’s Pizza’s current rankings as it has ranked second in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2020 “Franchise 500”, sixth in Restaurant Business 2020 “Top 500 Chains” and taken place on QSR’s prestigious 2020 “Top 50 Chains” list. According to Forbes Magazine, the company is ranked fourth in the “Best Franchises to Buy” Small/Medium Investment category.
Marco’s Pizza Pay Stub & W2s
As a franchise-based company, Marco’s Pizza has many franchisees who provide pay stubs and W2 statements through their own or different third party payroll system. So it is not possible to discuss all of them in a single article, but you will find the correct information about the most prominent franchise here.
Highland Ventures, Ltd
Suppose you are an employee of Marco’s Pizza Company. In that case, you obviously know that Highland Ventures, Ltd., under the Business Services sector industry based in Springfield, IL of the United States, is the biggest franchise of Marco’s Pizza. This franchise has grown up quickly (with more than 150 stores until now in different 19 states and working to reach the landmark of 200+) after becoming a partner of Marco’s Pizza Company in 2012. I have tried to present here an overview of the Highland Ventures, Ltd. franchise.
I hope you all know that this franchise is providing payroll related documents via ADP payroll services. Now, I am presenting the proper way of enjoying this service.
- First, navigate to the iPay login page via https://ipay.adp.com/index.jsf and click on the ‘Register Now’ button.
- Then click on the ‘I Have A Registration Code’ option and click ‘Continue’ providing the Registration Code: FAMVID-1. Here this codes same for all, and be cautious that this code is case sensitive.
- Now provide all the required information correctly as First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, Social Security number or EIN or ITIN, and birth date. Then click the ‘Continue’ button.
- If you face any problem in this step, contact this number 847/904-9060. If you can see your User ID on the screen and the system prompt you to log in, that means you have an account on this portal previously. If you forget or don’t know your password, then you can recover from here.
- If everything is ok, it will prompt you to provide a valid email and phone number than your contact information and then click ‘Continue’ after providing contact information. You can verify your contact information or skip this step by clicking ‘Skip this Step’ and create a User ID and Password. Then click the ‘Create your Account’ option.
- Now the system will prompt you to answer three security questions for use at the time of verifying your identity. And finally, click the ‘Continue’ button to complete the account creating process.
N.B. Please, activate your account when you will be asked and if you don’t know your employee id, then contact through this email: email@example.com.
More than 1000 franchises are already growing a new franchise every three days where many franchises are privately owned. Privately owned company employees have to contact the manager or employer to receive the payroll-related documents. You can comment here to get solutions where we are ready to help you by contacting your manager.