Employees of Lehigh Hanson and its affiliates- Paperless Employee is a secure web-based application that allows you to access your payroll data and tax statements. This article provides information on how to access your paperless employee self-service account to view and print your pay stub and W-2 form and create an account in the paperless employee’s system when you are a new employee.
Current Employees: On payday, your net pay will be deposited directly into your bank account or payroll card. Your pay stub will be available in the evening on the day before payday on Paperless Employee Portal. You must consent to receive your W-2 online; otherwise, W-2 Form will be postmarked in the last week of January.
New Employees: New employees will not access the paperless employee portal until their first paycheck process manually. If you have already received your first paycheck, you have to create an account in the Paperless Employee system to access your pay statement and tax statement online.
Former Employees: If you were terminated from your job, you can access the Paperless Employee for 60 days only from the termination date. Therefore, you have to print out all of your pay statements and tax statements within these days. Don’t have access to the Paperless Employee portal, and your W-2 will be mailed to your home address than on file. Need correction or re-issue, contact with your corporate office at 972-653-5500.
1. Go to the Paperless Employee portal of Lehigh Hanson at www.paperlessemployee.com/lehighhanson
2. Log in using your User ID and password. New user, follow the following steps-
3. Select the “Create an account” button to begin the registration process.
4. Enter your Employee ID, date of birth in mm/dd/yyyy format, and select the captcha box to authenticate your account. Click on “Authenticate & Create Account.”
5. Enter your name, choose a user ID and password, then click on Create Account.
6. Select and provide the answer to 3 security questions. Click on Save Security Questions.
7. Enter your contact information including email address and phone number and verify both phone number and email address with confirmation code and click on Submit
8. Choose the notification delivery options and Click on Save Notification Option Settings.
9. Give a consent to receive your W-2 electronically by selecting “YES” and click on submit.
10. After completing the registration process, log in using the user ID and password.