Lee Memorial Health Associates: all employees will have access to a new LINK infor payroll system. Previous self-service portal can be used for viewing historical pay stubs and W-2s. The new self-service portal gives employees direct access to their payroll data via the internet. Pay statements and tax statements dating back to July 13, 2018 will reside in the new self-service portal. Pay statements that are prior to July 13, 2018 and W2 for 2017 or prior will reside in the previous Lee Health Employee Self-Service portal.
Benefits of New Document Self-service-
1. New Document self-service is powered by MHC software Inc. which is allow to better manage your information.
2. Easy user interface.
3. You can download both of your pay statement and W-2 at anytime from anywhere.
4. You can print out your pay statement and W-2 easily.
Your pay statements and W-2s is important, you must review your pay statement for unexpected errors in each pay period. Because only net pay (pay after taxes and other deductions) will be deposited directly into bank account. On the other hand W-2 statement is require for filing the Federal tax.
Access Documents Self-service portal-
1. Use the following url to access Lee Health Document Self-service portal your web browser-https://dss.leehealth.org/login.aspx
2. After you click the link, you will see the Lee Health Documents self-service portal log in screen. This is where you type in your Network user ID and Network password that you received from IT office/HR office.
3. Once logged in, click on My Payroll under View My Documents section. It will show My Payroll Documents screen. This is where your pay statement are storage and arrange by pay date. Most recent pay statement are appear on top. Click View icon then your pay statement will display in new window.
4. To view and print your W-2s, click on My W2s under View My Documents. Next window will display your available W2 document. Click on View icon to view your W2 Form. Click on Printer icon to print your W2 document. If you want to download, click on save file icon.
5. To submit your W-4 tax information, you can fax your completed W-4 form to 343-8330.