LCG and its associate brand employees; go ahead and give it a try with the following instructions, your pay statement and tax statements are online and waiting for your view. The article has provided a brief step-by-step guide to the electronic access of pay statements, and tax statements for learning care group employees and its associates brand Childtime, La Patite academy, the children’s courtyard, and tutor time. All learning care groups and associate brand employees can receive their original W-2 Forms and pay statements online. Pay statements will be available on the work number in the evening before the payday. Your W-2 Form for this year will be available as early as mid-January in this portal. It will be mailed no later than 31 January.
Access Pay Stubs & W2s
You can access the work number website by entering this ULR from any PC or mobile device with an internet connection, www.theworknumber.com, which will take you to the work number home page. Once you have reached the work number site, follow the following steps to print and view your pay stubs and W2s.
1. Enter the employer code or name in the Employer Code/name field. If you enter the name you will see a list of suggested names; you need to select the proper name; otherwise, enter your employer code; LCG Employer code is 10054. Click on Go, which will take you to the LCG employees Login page.
2. Click on “Click Here to Login” button which will show Login screen.
3. Enter your social security number with dashes and click on Continue.
4. Enter your PIN and click on Log in. The following steps are for first-time users only. If you already have an account in the work number system, continue using your user name and password. You will never be asking for the following steps.
5. You will be asked a series of security question, so answer this questions.
6. Change your default password, then you will be log out automatically and log in again with your new password.
7. Click on Go Paperless
8. Tic the check box and click on Test Now.
9. Close the pop-up window and complete the contact form. Click on Continue.
10. Review your entered information and click on Confirm.
Now view your pay stubs and W-2 Form. If you have any trouble accessing the work number website, call the Work Number hotline at 1-877-325-9239 and press 0 to talk with the person. If your payroll information is unavailable on this site, you need to contact your payroll office at email@example.com.