LCG and its associate brand employees, go ahead and try it with the following instructions; your pay and tax statements are online and waiting for your view. The article has provided a brief step-by-step guide to the electronic access of pay statements, and tax statements for learning care group employees and its associates brand Childtime, La Petite Academy, the children’s courtyard, and tutor time. All learning care groups and associate brand employees can receive their original W-2 Forms and pay statements online. Pay statements will be available on the work number the evening before payday. Your W-2 Form for this year will be available as early as mid-January in this portal and will be mailed no later than 31 January.
Access Pay Stubs & W2s
You can access the work number website by entering this ULR from any PC or mobile device with an internet connection, www.theworknumber.com, which will take you to the work number home page. Once you have reached the work number site, follow the steps to print and view your pay stubs and W2s.
1. Enter the employer code or name in the Employer Code/name field. If you enter the name, you will see a list of suggested names; you need to select the proper name; otherwise, enter your employer code; LCG Employer code is 10054. Click on Go, which will take you to the LCG employee’s Login page.
2. Click the “Click Here to Login” button to show the Login screen.
3. Enter your social security number with dashes and click on Continue.
4. Enter your PIN and click on Log in. The following steps are for first-time users only. If you already have an account in the work number system, continue using your username and password. You will never be asking for the following steps.
5. You will be asked a series of security question, so answer these questions.
6. Change your default password, then you will log out automatically and log in again with your new password.
7. Click on Go Paperless
8. Tick the check box and click on Test Now.
9. Close the pop-up window and complete the contact form. Click on Continue.
10. Review your entered information and click on Confirm.
Now view your pay stubs and W-2 Form. If you have trouble accessing the work number website, call the Work Number hotline at 1-877-325-9239 and press 0 to talk with the person. If your payroll information is unavailable on this site, contact your payroll office at firstname.lastname@example.org.