DPSG Family; DPSG has made an ESS portal for those employees and retirees to access pay statements and tax statements online. This article explain how to view and print your pay statement and tax statement online. Pay statements are available through a third party online portal called paperless pay. The paperless pay online system offers many benefits which include online access to your pay stubs, manage or set up direct deposit account and much more. An original copy of your Tax statement will be available in an online portal called Tax Form Management on 21st January (approximately 10 days sooner). So you can consent to receive your tax statement forms online. Otherwise your tax statement Form will be mailed no later than 31st January to your home address. W2 online consent discloser and test will be available at first time sign in. The instructions below highlight the steps for signing into the paperless pay and the tax forms management web portal.
Access Pay Stubs
• To access paperless pay pages, first navigate to the paperless pay home page at- https://paperlesspay.talx.com/dpsg
• Some of you may be asked to enter your employer code; DPSG Employer Code is 11379. Click Login.
• Then you will see the DPSG Paperless Pay home page. Click on “Click Here to Login”
• Enter your SSN without any dashes and click Continue.
• Enter your PIN. Temporary PIN will be the date of birth and DPS. Click on Login. If you have already completed the initial sign in process, your ID is active in this system. You will not asking for following additional steps. The following steps are needed for employees who have not yet log into this system. Before begin, contact your administrator to ensure the account setup process has been complete for you.
• Complete six steps risk based authentication which include remember this computer, security image, security question, add or update contact information, review and submit your information.
• After completing the risk based authentication you will be prompted to change your temporary PIN number.
• You will see a list of pay stub under Pay Stub tab.
• If you are unable to login or have any question, contact with your payroll office.
Access W2 online
To access your W-2 Form online, you have to consent online. Simply login to Tax Form management portal same of paperless pay.
Click on Go Paperless
Tick on the checkbox “I understand and accept the terms for consenting for online tax form delivery”
Click on Accept and Continue.
Setup an email for notification and click on “Confirm and Submit”